of Chyruss and an Inconvenience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: of Chyruss and an Inconvenience

commandershave to spot because unless you are a SL they cant tell you where the enemy is at a flag you want to take.

Comment

I love it when a commander will see that I'm taking a flag alone w/o UAV and then takes the time to spot enemies around me constantly. Makes it much easier to take the flag. Of course spotting enemies that aren't near anyone isn't helpful, but spamming the spot does have a very useful place IMO.

And to the OP, I suggest playing on servers with admins or servers that have automatic kicks for negative score and punished TK's properly setup. The whole C4'ing the commander thing would be a moot point in that case. Just an idea for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Joukowski View Post
        what's TBQH? Do you have any friends outside bf2? :laugh:
        to be quite honest

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd
          I love it when a commander will see that I'm taking a flag alone w/o UAV and then takes the time to spot enemies around me constantly. Makes it much easier to take the flag. Of course spotting enemies that aren't near anyone isn't helpful, but spamming the spot does have a very useful place IMO.

And to the OP, I suggest playing on servers with admins or servers that have automatic kicks for negative score and punished TK's properly setup. The whole C4'ing the commander thing would be a moot point in that case. Just an idea for next time.
          Hear Hear :salute:

Comment

Working...
          X