Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBF2 vs BF2player.com (North American Match)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TBF2 vs BF2player.com (North American Match)

Just took a lot of pictures.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I actually had 73 pictures total (before sorting through them).

Comment

So these were from the BattleRecorder? We need to get a short AVI/YouTube of that brilliant TK from comet bombing my squad as we were attacking the Rock Fortification.

Comment

I would, but my Fraps is on the fritz...

Comment

Who is that brother flaunting the bu-dunkah-dunk

Comment

I sriouelsy luahged out luod!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Comment

Ah hell! I loaded those BR files last night. I had just started the Oman Round 1 demo and the graphics were not setup right. So it was running a few hundred frames a second. The first bombing run goes through and I am following myself from the Hotel. Then just as I jump into that burning APC, a LAV rocket comes in and I explode...then what happens next? My PC makes a high-pitch buzz out of my speakers, I here a pop and then my box goes dark.

I gaming rig is dead in the water. It does not post. The fans turn on, and I get some flashing error lights. Arg! Did I smoke my DFI? I tried pulling the power and resetting it. I am going to reset it with the jumpers this evening. But F***! DFI-Street.com's forum is leading me to wonder if I have a corrupt BIOS. I hope it is not because DFI does not sanction Opterons on their boards.

God! That match BR came up and bit me hard! Well, either I am getting a replacement BIOS chip or I am going to have to buy a Core2duo before I wanted too.

Comment

BR files win again.......

Comment

Mine seem fine...

Comment

God! I love DFI. I am so happy it has a backup CMOS. Doing the jumper reset did not work, but, pulling the battery did. System came right back up.

Comment

HALLO GUYS WE IZ NOT SO DEAD YETS

Comment

i love TBF2 matches <3

Comment

They're wonderfull!

Comment

• what happened to the match team forum?

Comment

• I don't know but now I can use my in-game name as the forum name.. sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X