Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a team wins, whos points are doubled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a team wins, whos points are doubled?

I was just reading through the commander guide and it said that only the commander's points are doubled, I assumed that the whole team that wins gets their points doubled - which is a huge incentive to win. Which is right?

Thanks in advance.

Re: When a team wins, whos points are doubled?

just the commander's

Comment

unfortunately the commanders, so many more people would play harder if it was like you say it is.

Comment

Just the commander's commander points.

Getting 100 points and then applying to commander at the very last second will not get you 200 points. Only command points are doubled.

Don't even ****ing argue what I just said.

Comment

^^ he may seem pissed off but hes not. just being careful. what you say needs to be water tight!

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
            ^^ he may seem pissed off but hes not. just being careful. what you say needs to be water tight!
            If you mean "he's correct," then I accept your apology.

Comment

no all your points are doubled not just command points if you win go try for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                no all your points are doubled not just command points if you win go try for yourself.
                Thanks chief.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
                  Just the commander's commander points.

Getting 100 points and then applying to commander at the very last second will not get you 200 points. Only command points are doubled.

Don't even ****ing argue what I just said.
                  LOL i cant even tell you how many times I've tried that :laugh:

Comment

The poor thing with this is that if Commander gets double points for commanding the winning team then that team should get their points...but the losing team shouldn't get nothing!!!! YOU LOST!!! You didn't play as a team you shouldn't get nothing!! That would stop alot of this non-team playing actions going on to get "gold medals" and have players play more as a team!

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                      The poor thing with this is that if Commander gets double points for commanding the winning team then that team should get their points...but the losing team shouldn't get nothing!!!! YOU LOST!!! You didn't play as a team you shouldn't get nothing!! That would stop alot of this non-team playing actions going on to get "gold medals" and have players play more as a team!
                      Damn, you know, that's a good idea...

Comment

well when your wrong you cant tell people not to argue with you.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher View Post
                          Damn, you know, that's a good idea...
                          been saying it for the last 2 years that this game has been out.. ya would think others would think so too.. I mean what contest or game do you ever see "losers" get anything?

Comment

DesertFalcon you are wrong. Only those points earned while the player is the Commander are subject to the 2X if that player's team wins. I have confirmed it myself - many, many times in the 144 hours I have as Commander.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                              i like it but then if you continue to lose, like lets say your team just sucks then it would be frusterating to get nothing. i say losing team loses 50% of points.

Comment

Working...
                              X