Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whole team against me pretty much.(pics included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whole team against me pretty much.(pics included)

Originally posted by delemorte View Post
    just curious. How does one see all the opposing forces on their minimap with out a UAV?

NM i see UAV now in bottom left side.

NO getting away from that situation.
    Yeah, there's no way of getting away because as you see, the map is Karkand, and there's a hailstorm of grenades about to land (see the shock effects, and the crappy photoshop job removing all the grenades).

On other maps, the SHIFT key works wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
      I don't feel to comfortable having another man say that to me. i don't think my wife would like to watch/film it either.
      you'll get used to it

the palace? Buhaaa! Try Iron Gator.
      no try the palace after playing loads of gator, thats when the fun starts, coz all the no0bs fight in the palace and your average gator server is full of Lt. Cols and up. its comical

Comment

AT rockets= Win

Comment

the palace? Buhaaa! Try Iron Gator.
          yeah, if you get 2 balanced teams, you got one HELL of a close quarters fight on IG, I personnaly like IG when its smaller size IO when you spawn on the ship, but regular 64 man IG can be pretty intense too if you have a good team defending the ship

Comment

I wish that EA would just start giving away those add-ons for free at this point.

EA is not familiar with that term

Comment

you can just imagine the EA representative

"That word f**e is not in our vocabulary"

Comment

either that or the r key on all of their key boards is broken. There is a fee in free.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  Yeah, there's no way of getting away because as you see, the map is Karkand, and there's a hailstorm of grenades about to land (see the shock effects, and the crappy photoshop job removing all the grenades).

On other maps, the SHIFT key works wonders.
                  yes there was was at least 10 grenades going off at that one point around me,i was lucky i survived that long.

Comment

i say a MOAB drop from a C-130 would fix that enemy problem just fine

Comment

i just counted on the uav,as far as i can tell theres is 20 enemies on that screen.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                        i just counted on the uav,as far as i can tell theres is 20 enemies on that screen.
                        Bored this evening? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
                          Bored this evening? :laugh:
                          just got back form school so trying to relax.

Comment

People are dumb... they dont know how to defend.
                            I absolutely hate situations like those where you know your dead.

2 days ago i was squad leader (which i rarlely am, <10% of my time is SL) and we capped train accident, and my whole squads like "why we staying ehre lets go get gatehouse." The enmy has suburb, and we had square and hotel. Why the f would i cross the bridge? I stayed at train and guarded against countless guys. If i wasnt tehre we would have lost, but people just dont get it.

i usually dont spawn where enemies are the closest, i spawn at our most friendy-empty flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                              People are dumb... they dont know how to defend.
                              I absolutely hate situations like those where you know your dead.

2 days ago i was squad leader (which i rarlely am, <10% of my time is SL) and we capped train accident, and my whole squads like "why we staying ehre lets go get gatehouse." The enmy has suburb, and we had square and hotel. Why the f would i cross the bridge? I stayed at train and guarded against countless guys. If i wasnt tehre we would have lost, but people just dont get it.

i usually dont spawn where enemies are the closest, i spawn at our most friendy-empty flag.
                              yeah i like to spawn in empty flags, but some times (especially IO) the walk can be to far.

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                                yeah i like to spawn in empty flags, but some times (especially IO) the walk can be to far.
                                I didnt mean it like that, flags that are in between or next to enemy flags that have no friendlies near it. If its karkand, and the round starts, ill never spawn at factory.

Comment

Working...
                                X