Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whole team against me pretty much.(pics included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesertFalcon
    replied
    Re: whole team against me pretty much.(pics included)

well if your in that situation then someone else on the other team is in your spot fending off the vast army of your team in another part of the map.

Leave a comment:

• solofowaffles
    replied

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
    did they block out the sun with grenades like the Persians did with arrows at Thermopylae.
    nearly.

Leave a comment:

• Steppenwolf428
    Guest replied

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
    did they block out the sun with grenades like the Persians did with arrows at Thermopylae.
    persian dude "my army's arrows will darken the sky"

Spartan dude "good, then the spartans will fight in the shade"

:salute:

Leave a comment:

• lt_dillweed
    Guest replied

Originally posted by nadicus
    I hate when that happens--its a little scarey too:cry:

You ever play camobox, they have a nuke in it. Thats what you needed right then.

Can you take that avatar down, please. Every time I see it I can't stop staring for like 5 minutes. Mercy!
    noo i like his avatar!...btw
    right then i would love to be in a HUMVEE and just plough through them and then get in the gun and shoot whoever is left...
    :yay:

Leave a comment:

• RocketChild
    replied

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
    Speaking of which, most of us use =TBF2= now
    Good, I never like the || sticks anyways!

Leave a comment:

• DesertFalcon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oli
    Guest replied

Stephen you need to toughen up.

Leave a comment:

• Mo0by
    replied

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
    F**...why you playing Karkand?! I that you knew better then to dishonor that |TBF2| tag then wearing it to that map. :shakeshead:
    Speaking of which, most of us use =TBF2= now

Leave a comment:

• imported_Rafterman
    replied

Now that's what you call a target rich environment.

Leave a comment:

• RocketChild
    replied

9ff just hinted that i was being an *** talking trash about Karkand, but that is one thing you see a lot less of on other maps...poor gaming practices. When you play SF or alternate maps like Oman, you see a lot less whoring styles.

I loaded a Karkand map a few months ago, and I think it was to play along side someone from TBF2, and I was appalled by how bad the playing was! I felt that it must be uniform across other 24/7SAK servers because many people complain about the same thing. I am not talking over in the Why is SAK so popular? thread, but yes, I'll rip on that map. It is snotty to do, but when you get so versitle on other maps you start seeing the worst in player styles on that map.

That is why we all went out of our way to keep SAK out of the BF2s Vs TBF2 match. We want to showcase our broad level of play, be it air or ground skill. And though SF does not have jets, it really breeds a good player. People were saying it 18 months ago, and I have come to agree with that idea.

If you are an athlete you understand the value of cross-training. If you are a mt-biker, you train on a road bike to build endurance. If you are a runner, you train with weights to strength you stride.

Getting off Karkand is a great value in the development of anyone's potential talent.

Leave a comment:

• solofowaffles
    replied

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
    Hey, if he had the balls to up up against that whole group, I will give him some props. Considering the AT kit would not be able to take out more then 4 guys with the DAO and SRAW, I would wish him luck! That is where I would want a s**t load of grenades and an G3. And that goes against what I was saying in another thread about the G3!!!
    actually i caught some bunny hopping support grenade whore as he was the first over and nailed him as he went prone ,then i was engulfed by nades.

Leave a comment:

• Steppenwolf428
    Guest replied

wishing the at rocket had unlimeted ammo and a automatic firing mode...........

Leave a comment:

• Sars99
    replied

sorry stephen but i'm gonna have to get the blunt spoon

Leave a comment:

• RocketChild
    replied

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
    EEEjjj easy with ur words there fella.... !!!
    Oh, thanks, I did not proof read my scribble before I hit post. But you get the idea...what |TBF2| player would be spamming on Karkand!? :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• L3adcannon
    Guest replied

and he happened to be AT, worst kit in a situation like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X