X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germans on BF2

Hello everybody.

I am pissed. I am pissed. I am pissed. There, now I said it, so don't bother asking.

Ever since I started playing Battlefield 2, German players and admins have been pissing me off.

German players: they think they are better than everyone else. they never speak english because "evryboddie will unterstand mie if I schpeak DEUTSCH!". they usually can be very f*cking irritating in some situations like this one: "you own in a mig with a 15:1 KD and for some reason you die. you respawn only to see =GHD= sircommandant, corporal, competing for the jet. you hold E and lose the race because your ping is worse than his. he takes off, and after two minutes he gets killed by an F35B. the round goes on and the german wont admit he sucks. if you try to say 'get out of the jet' he will reply 'ich bin der poltergeist und ich hade den skills gekauft!'. and after that his german friends will kick you for him. german players also tend to almost always be the ones in the J10 raping the chopperspawns, ramming the choppers and raping the uncaps. german gamers in whole tend to be very self-focused and don't like english, look at all the english gaming-forums (like this one) and tell me one german member who has more than just a few posts. they plain don't like other countries and languages, and prefer to stick to their very own DEUTCH!

German admins: they too have some kind of belief that they are vastly superior to mankind. they ALWAYS have language-filters on their servers for words like "noob" and "b*tch". they kick/ban you after 0 warnings for stuff like this: "you fly in a chopper and see a tank, 80% from Airfield to Main Entrance on Dalian Plant. you shoot the tank, admin is the driver and he kicks you for baseraping. you come back and say 'moron admins, that was not baserape' and instantly get kicked for 'ADMIN DISRESPECTION' (note the grammar)." they almost never have english server-messages or rules, so you never know how you have to behave to avoid kicking. in the cases where they use english, it's mostly awfully hard to understand and is spelled very bad. words like "arti" (WHY CAN'T YOU JUST CHANGE THE i TO AN y ?) and "baserap" are common.

German people: german people are the most tolerant, friendly and overall nice people on the earth. they have a beautiful country, wonderful food and a great soccer-team. i have absolutely nothing against the german people. i have no idea why they behave like c*nts on the battlefield.

Please do post your experience with german players/admins, if you have any! I have more to come!

NOTE: There are of course exceptions!

Over and out,
    Doggie52

Re: Germans on BF2

I like the font you chose.

Comment

You could swap Germany in that essay with "Americans" "Brits" "French" and it would apply.
      Just because English is the first language of most the world doesn't mean they have to speak it, just for our benefit.

And of course your going to find mainly Germans playing in servers as your from Sweden.
      Germany has the second largest BF2 community after America so chances are, if you play in servers from Europe, there will be Germans playing.

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
      they almost never have english server-messages or rules, so you never know how you have to behave to avoid kicking. in the cases where they use english, it's mostly awfully hard to understand and is spelled very bad. words like "arti" (WHY CAN'T YOU JUST CHANGE THE i TO AN y ?) and "baserap" are common.
      If you don't understand the rules either don't play there or learn to speak German ffs. And for those that actually made the effort to write the rules in English (probably because they're sick of kicking people like you) why do have the right to slag them off for their lack of spelling?

If we were to goto their forums, how many english people will be there talking in German? You need to put everything into perspective, the Germans really aren't all that bad and most are very pleasant to play with.

Just my 2 cents anyway, Ins~

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
        I like the font you chose.
        mm, intelligent response. I found it hard to read.

Comment

English is the second biggest language in the world, spoken by more than one country. If we decide we don't want to speak german it's understandable.

Comment

i have no idea why they behave like c*nts on the battlefield.
            I've had a lot of problems with German players. I mostly hate how they speak Dutch in an American based server, like we all know what they're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
              You could swap Germany in that essay with "Americans" "Brits" "French" and it would apply.
              Just because English is the first language of most the world doesn't mean they have to speak it, just for our benefit.

And of course your going to find mainly Germans playing in servers as your from Sweden.
              Germany has the second largest BF2 community after America so chances are, if you play in servers from Europe, there will be Germans playing.

If you don't understand the rules either don't play there or learn to speak German ffs. And for those that actually made the effort to write the rules in English (probably because they're sick of kicking people like you) why do have the right to slag them off for their lack of spelling?

If we were to goto their forums, how many english people will be there talking in German? You need to put everything into perspective, the Germans really aren't all that bad and most are very pleasant to play with.

Just my 2 cents anyway, Ins~
              Quoted for the fcuking truth. OP fails at doing that.

All the asses I`ve met have been 80% british and russian. I mostly play on UK and RUS servers but that is just a coincidence, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y View Post
                mm, intelligent response. I found it hard to read.
                Thank you. Glad you managed to read it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
                  Ins~
                  Maybe they are preparing for round three!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                    All the asses I`ve met have been 80% british and russian. I mostly play on UK and RUS servers but that is just a coincidence, right?
                    I've had a considerable amount of run-ins with Brits too. I don't get it. I know a few people from the UK and they are very good people. I guess I've just come across one too many e-punks from Europe.

It's probably because they hate the USA. Most of the time when I have a problem, they bring up the whole being an 'American pig' thing.

I love it.

Comment

Waah! I'm posting on forums for sympathy.
                      Want a tissue, or have you already resorted to the toilet paper roll?

Comment

well german is the second most used lanuguage on the internet and is the first language of the majority of europeans (excluding russia) so on a Euro server it is understandable why they would speak there language.

I agree with you for the most part unless they are in a squad that was just meant to be a few friends who spoke German. When using VOIP with people you don't know you should either use the native language of the country the host is in or speak English (international language). Unless you simply dont know either in which case you should probably be learning one of the 2.

Originally posted by clatch22 View Post
                        Maybe they are preparing for round three!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        WW3 will not be fought on the land, the sea, nor air or space like the wise men said. It will be fought....Over the internet!

Comment

I think doggie just wanted to get flamed, he set him self up perfectly, (not that i dont disagree with him)

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
                            Because half of them grew up under people who were part of the Nazi regime?

I've had a lot of problems with German players. I mostly hate how they speak Dutch in an American based server, like we all know what they're saying.
                            Oh please, when you find me a majority of 12-25 year olds who've lived through 1940, let me know. One condition: They must still be breathing and responsive.

As for speaking Dutch/German in an American based server, so ****ing what? Don't worry, they're not planning to gas you or anything, and if they are, ECHELON has your back.

Germans are commonplace assholes in BF2, and BF2 only, AFAIK.

Hehe, the internet was hailed as "a tool to build bridges between society" a few years back. Speaking of which, where's my flying car? My watch says it's almost 2010.

Comment

lol talk about a grudge on germans.

Comment

Working...
                              X