undectables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undectables?

are there any kits that cant be seen on UAV or satscan?

Re: undectables?

I thought all the kits can be seen on UAV, even though initially when the game came out you couldn't see spec ops.

Comment

Some thought Spec Ops couldn't be seen, but someone made a video which proved that was wrong.

Comment

In Bf2, noone is unseen by UAV, or SatScans, only in 2142 is that possible.

Comment

I guess if you blow it up you're undetected lol.

Comment

Dice didn`t think the whole stealth thing over very good did they.
            I mean, UAV should see everything, but the scan should only show armor and usual infantry, leaving snipers and spec-ops unseen.

Comment

Can you imagine how crap it would be searching for a sniper at the end of a round for 15 minutes without UAV?

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                Can you imagine how crap it would be searching for a sniper at the end of a round for 15 minutes without UAV?
                Then make it so less than X players = all show on UAV/scan...

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                  that would be rather boring, and a lot of people might whore the kit if it can't be detected. But in theory it sounds good

Comment

In my expernece in the battlefield i have found that no kits are "undectable". but recently while playing on wake i was commander and put a scan over to help my troops out. i checked where i was sitting and sure enough nothing then 5 sec latter i was killed by the US commander with his spec ops kit...
                    //WgK

Comment

Originally posted by Goldleader101 View Post
                      that would be rather boring, and a lot of people might whore the kit if it can't be detected. But in theory it sounds good
                      i doubt ppl would whore the sniper kit if it were undetectable. u cant really do much as a sniper anyways. maybe for spec ops, but i dont see why they shouldnt be detectable. they dont really wear any camo that would hide them better than anyone else

Comment

Maybe they should make UAV reload super slow so you would have to conserve dem, it seems like as soon as the go down they're back up

Comment

Only Chuck can't be seen on UAV!He has his own special kit!

Back on topic,all kits can be seen on UAV

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                            Maybe they should make UAV reload super slow so you would have to conserve dem, it seems like as soon as the go down they're back up
                            That's the whole idea. That's also why it covers a very small area. Either it reveal the whole map with a long reload or a small area with a fast reload.

Comment

Originally posted by Cromie View Post
                              Only Chuck can't be seen on UAV!He has his own special kit!

Back on topic,all kits can be seen on UAV
                              :yay::yay::yay::yay: chucks back :yay::yay::yay::yay:

The UAV scan isn't all that small, especially on wake where it narrows up

Comment

Working...
                              X