Re: Worst gaming community on the net.

Originally posted by Painboy
    There are assholes playing videogames?!

QUICK ALERT THE INTERNETS!!!
    :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ToddMassive1 View Post
      Cleveland Indians will spank that A**!!!
      W L
      NY Yankees 69 54
      Cleveland 67 54
      see you at the AL championships
      sorry for being off topic but i had to reply

Comment

It's probably been stated before, but I think Halo 2 has the worst gaming community.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
          Its the mentality of the stats system..i end up hating everyone in the server after a round, if the stats system focused on team work not individual achievement then we would not have this problem.
          Yes but that ruins the whole point of the system itself. The point of the stat system is personal achievement, not what you can do within a group. I have no qualms with the system, I've just come to accept that a good number of people that play video games are just f***ing brain dead.

Originally posted by numerobofis
          It's probably been stated before, but I think Halo 2 has the worst gaming community.
          Holy Christ, you are completely right. When I was into Halo 2 on Live and in my prime, every single freaking sniper kill in Double Team was "WTF HEDSHOTT HAXX" and "U R GET B& BAI BUNJEE CUZ I REPROT JOO" and infinitely more ridiculous statements. I'd say a good 50% of the players of Halo 2 think they are the best players in the world, when in fact they are utter s***.

Comment

In 137 hours of play I've run into only a few idiot admins. (The worst was an admin who TK'd me because I was in line for a chopper he/she wanted. When I called for her/him to be kicked, I was banned from the server--my only ban.)

If a server sucks, don't waste any time by sticking around; disconnect and find a better one.

Comment

You must've playing on the KoF, dA! or Rockhead gaming servers.

I suggest not returning to servers like that. Getting banned only makes it easier for you to remember in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by opc_tim View Post
                example i jujped on one the other day & i got a jet before this guy who was allready standing there (first time i'd been on this server) well he TK's me & says "i was here first" so i called him a jerk & asked why, admin said "first on pad is next in lline" so i said oh krap i didnt know or i'd followed the rules, so admin says NP just read, which it'd happen like when i first spawned i reallly diddnt have time to read, anyway that guy tk'd me again & i said "was that one on purpose too?" & admin booted him so fast he couldnt reply.
                First, that is one, long run-on sentence!

Secondly, what did you think he was doing standing near the jet? Sightseeing? Birdwatching? I know it's a game and all, but would you jump into a cab ahead of him even though he was waiting for one?

I personally avoid servers that have no waiting line, as I don't practice the exact pixel to stand on and mash the "e" key relentlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                  First, that is one, long run-on sentence!

Secondly, what did you think he was doing standing near the jet? Sightseeing? Birdwatching? I know it's a game and all, but would you jump into a cab ahead of him even though he was waiting for one?

I personally avoid servers that have no waiting line, as I don't practice the exact pixel to stand on and mash the "e" key relentlessly.

You can hold E.

Yes, that makes it better.

Comment

I'll tell you what irks me--I just disconnected from a SF Warlord game because I kept being punished for TKs because noobs were driving over my mines. I guess some players have never seen a friendly mine before.

Comment

Ive probably not seen the worst gaming community yet, but Ive been pleasantly surprised by CS1.6 gamers group, which is leaps and bounds above BF2 gamers group (could say, community). This is one for the stereotypes.

The best community Ive had to deal with is undoubtedly SWAT4 community. Ive had my fair share of being kicked and banned because of skill, but it was just it. A kick or a ban. No hassle, no BS. I did a few moves that were not accepted on the server (camping and whatnot) and I gave a lecture in return if I was "Pointed in the right direction". On VUG forums, its game over, but if you skim through older threads, theres no dipsh!ttery like here. People know who are good, people know who are the best, and those who are good/ best are usually people who dont fall into e-penis fights with each other. People recognize themselves, the better, the worse and stick to knowing it. No fights, no BS. Everything is proven. And thats from the top, the competitive level, down to pubbing. Its a real pleasure being in a gaming community that appreciates complex games because that weeds out the youth. Unlike BF2 (for example).

Comment

Originally posted by Psilocybernetic View Post
                        No, I don't mean TotalBF2, I mean BF2 as a whole. No matter how many nice civil minded and fair players there may be in this forum, you are outnumbered by the legions of assholes that play and control the games servers.

16 months ago I left this game because I couldn't spend a single round in a server without being abused by some raged admin, or cheated on by some degenerate loser. I come back and in the past 48 hours I have been reminded why this game is absolutely worthless.

It seems now there are far less cheaters, which is nice, but their ranks have been filled by admin after admin whos ingorance and abusive nature ruin my gameplay.

Kill an admin ..banned
                        Get in a vehicle before admin ..banned
                        Report a player who breaks posted rules ..banned ..that player happened to be the boyfriend of admin

This game is a joke, this games community is a joke. Before i break my CD in half to rid myself of being around the most pathetic people in the world I'd like to ask if there is just one server out there not infected with such scum. Responses of IPs of servers is appreciated.

Well noobs serve as many good things, such as extra points, fun posting their remarks on blogs/forums accusing you of cheating, they are also very funny to watch, like when you see a noob take an F35B, not pull up and hit the water, that's not a negative thing like "OMG what a noob he totally sucks" it's more like "AAHAHAHAHA What a noob, good for him", or you could be a nice person (like me ) and think, oh maybe he'll do better next time" xD

Anyway, I like Bf2142, it's a good game, but same amount of noobs, just more way to kill em...try that game, there are alot more teamplayers though, serch Teamplay servers and a whole list will pop up, it's awesome

Comment

not sure if this guy is still posting here much.

Comment

Honestly if you check my stats i've been kicked a few times because of stupidity that they did and some of mine but I've never been banned or kicked from killing an admin, only if he claims that I am hacking. It could be that you are joinning game servers with thier clan in it. I try to find games with out server clan and thier WHOLE family farming points off of you wile team stacking.

Comment

Players have bad manners, admins are total retards banning from servers because you own them

UT community was way better

Comment

Try out some mods, such as PR, DCon, and PoE. Without the whole ranking e-penis bullshiat hanging over their heads, people tend to be much more mature

Comment

Working...
                                X