Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How does the point system work? Help a noob

Your team looses a ticket when you die not when you spawn
    Sorry boys, but the ticket system deducts a point when you spawn, not when you die. Also, ticket bleed varies from map to map, it can be whatever the map maker wants it to be - number of flags needed and rate of bleed, even vary it per side.
    So, Neptune and Vlade are correct.
    Only if and when the killed person respawns. Knowing this fact has helped me win a victory as a commander when the score was tie till the end.
    Wrong. If you die your team will loose 1 ticket after you can no longer be revived. It doesnt matter is you spawn or not. If you get revived then your team wont loose a ticket.
    Okay, somebody really needs to test this and confirm it.

flag capture is 4 i think, i saw a thread some where on the Ea forum from a dice member saying it was +4
    No, it's 2 for a neutralize, and 2 for a Cap.

Comment

Originally posted by {RR}SinisterCaesarSalad View Post
      Sorry boys, but the ticket system deducts a point when you spawn, not when you die. Also, ticket bleed varies from map to map, it can be whatever the map maker wants it to be - number of flags needed and rate of bleed, even vary it per side.
      So, Neptune and Vlade are correct.

Wrong, as what has been said before,its when you die and the 15 sec's are up you will lose a ticket anyway if you spawn in or not as i have tryed this so many times before,and if your killed in a plane or something you will lose a ticket straight away.

Comment

Yep^^

Comment

Working...
        X