How does the point system work? Help a noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the point system work? Help a noob

I'm still learning this game and don't know how the point system works. Does it go on just kills.

What about the ticket system? I understand the goal is to take bases. Is it just that simple? The more bases you have, the faster the tickets go down for the other team?

Whats the best way to rack up points? I've been playing for a week and am only at lance corporal.

Re: How does the point system work? Help a noob

kills-2 points
    ammo given-1
    heal-1
    revive-2
    flag capture and neutralization-2
    flag capture assist and neutralization-1
    kill damage assist-1
    driver kill assist-1
    destroy commander assets-i swear it changes....someone needs to verify. 1 or 2.

i may very well be missing stuff

tickets...if you capture flags, your opponent will lose tickets faster. i'm sure there are other variables which i am not aware of though

to get points...most people find being a medic to be the easiest way to get points, especially on karkand. just don't worry about points to start, go play, have fun, and get better. then you worry about getting points if you want to.

EDIT: oh yeah, welcome to the community.

Comment

When you kill someone it takes away 1 ticket from the other team.

I'm pretty sure it's 1.

Comment

yeah its one

Comment

Holding the control points is not all it takes to win a round, you also need to have a good killing team. Most of the tickets (correct me if im wrong) are lost when people spawn. Everytime you spawn, it costs your team 1 ticket.

If your team has more than half the flags, the enemies tickets will bleed whether or not they are losing soldiers.

But IMHO killing is more important than capping flags. Just kill as much soldiers as you can as you approach and flag to cap it.

To get points, the easiest method for a newbie or an expert is to be a medic. Practice pressing "6" without looking so you can revive teammates quickly.

Comment

Wrong. If you die your team will loose 1 ticket after you can no longer be revived. It doesnt matter is you spawn or not. If you get revived then your team wont loose a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              Wrong. If you die your team will loose 1 ticket after you can no longer be revived. It doesnt matter is you spawn or not. If you get revived then your team wont loose a ticket.
              I stand corrected. But who takes their ticket count into consideration before spawning ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                I stand corrected. But who takes their ticket count into consideration before spawning ?
                I use to towards then end of the round and its a close game, but then I figured some idiot would just use up that ticket before me.

Comment

you get 15 seconds after you're criticaly wounded when those 15 are up, your team loses a ticket if your revived before the 15 your tickets score doesnt change. when you die in a heli/jet/tank where you cant be revived your team loses a ticket before the 15 is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                    When you kill someone it takes away 1 ticket from the other team.

I'm pretty sure it's 1.
                    Only if and when the killed person respawns. Knowing this fact has helped me win a victory as a commander when the score was tie till the end.

Comment

Sorry boys, but the ticket system deducts a point when you spawn, not when you die. Also, ticket bleed varies from map to map, it can be whatever the map maker wants it to be - number of flags needed and rate of bleed, even vary it per side.
                      So, Neptune and Vlade are correct.

Comment

Ticket bleed, like Sinister said, varies per map. Sometimes it's whoever controls 51%~ of the flags, sometimes it's all or nothing, which means your tickets don't bleed until you have 0 bases (if you don't have an un-cap) or until you have nothing but your un-cap.

Also yes, it's spawns, not deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                          kills-2 points
                          ammo given-1
                          heal-1
                          revive-2
                          flag capture and neutralization-2
                          flag capture assist and neutralization-1
                          kill damage assist-1
                          driver kill assist-1

i may very well be missing stuff

tickets...if you capture flags, your opponent will lose tickets faster. i'm sure there are other variables which i am not aware of though

to get points...most people find being a medic to be the easiest way to get points, especially on karkand. just don't worry about points to start, go play, have fun, and get better. then you worry about getting points if you want to.

EDIT: oh yeah, welcome to the community.
                          flag capture is 4 i think, i saw a thread some where on the Ea forum from a dice member saying it was +4

Comment

kill - 0
                            ammo - o
                            repair- 0
                            medic whore like all the other 10yr olds with a g36e - 10000000

Comment

Your team looses a ticket when you die not when you spawn

Comment

Working...
                              X