North American Service Ribbon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American Service Ribbon?

I was just checking on Ubar.bf2s at my awards and on bf2 stats.nl i only have to get War College and Legion of Merrit. Then I went on Ubar and I see that I have 3 to go. It says that I've played my 25 hours in USMC theatre but I have to play 3 maps I've never heard of. How do I get this one?

Re: North American Service Ribbon?

Because it adds time from US maps on Vanilla BF2. You need to buy Armored Fury and play for 25 hours on them maps.

Comment

isnt that ribbon bugged aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
        isnt that ribbon bugged aswell?
        No idea. I was wondering the same thing as the OP a while ago and looked into it, what I gave seemed to be the best answer. Can't be bothered playing whatever I need on AF to find out though.

Comment

by USMC theater I think they mean North American theater,

Comment

I have the north american ribbon and I had to play 25 hours on AF maps. But when my friend looked at his stats on BF2s.com it said he was eligible for the NAS ribbon but he wasnt. So it could be bugged in a way.

Comment

It's not bugged. BF2s just doesn't list the requirements properly. This has been discussed many times on here too.

You need 25 hrs playing AF (Operation Harvest, Road Rage and Midnight Sun) and at least 1 second in each of those maps. Simple as that.

Comment

Its not great, i earned it and it only appeared in my stats a week later.

Comment

really it should say North american theater, Middle eastern theater, and Far East theater, USMC is NOT a region. Thats why people are confused since the USMC is on maps that are not in North america.

Comment

Working...
                  X