Next Battlefield !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next Battlefield !!

I think the idea, mentioned before, of unlocking keys would be a sweet feature imo. First you start off on foot, 50 points later your allowed to transport troops in jeeps. Once you hit 1000 points, bring in the big guns! Apcs & Tanks. After 10 000 grueling points, the choppa and the jet are yours to operate.

Atleast it will give you a better chance at getting a vehicle, instead of newbies all huddled in a hanger for "warmth."
    I don't like that idea. The appeal of Battlefield is that any n00b can jump in a tank and whore it up no matter how bad he sucks.

Comment

If they do come out with something like Alien Warfare, I doubt anyone would play it, i'm suprised people even play BF2142, very unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackaveli View Post
        Anyone know whats next for the BF franchise? I mean, what could possibly be next? Maybe Alien Warfare?
        Nope. They are kickin it old school with rocks and spears...

Comment

hahahaha! :laugh: one team of cave men the others can be rhinos hippos and mammoths.

i think a new BF2 engine with COMPLETE destructable enviotrments would be cool like tanks that can take out half a biulding with one shell and can run over trees.

i never played 1942 or alot of COD so i'd be interested in a new one

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post

lmao

good shyte..good shyte

i was thinking.. i would like to see a vietnam"esque" battlefield maybe based off some of the crysis engine technology.. i never played bf-vietnam but i hear it sucked. but i have a soft spot for jungle type multiplayer maps so that would be awesome to me..

Comment

Bfv?

Sucks?!
              Where Did You Hear That?!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
                Bfv?

Sucks?!
                alotta diff places.. ive heard that for yrs.. something to do with it being made by a diff company and it was just sucky ,is what i heard.. but ive never played it so thats not my opinion.. i'm just repeating what ive heard..

Comment

i thought bfv was pretty awesome when it came out (napalm), bf2 is way better graphics, weapons, game play, ranks, better online servers just about everything is better. I like the air vehicles in bfv a little better i think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mackaveli
                    lmao

good shyte..good shyte

i was thinking.. i would like to see a vietnam"esque" battlefield maybe based off some of the crysis engine technology.. i never played bf-vietnam but i hear it sucked. but i have a soft spot for jungle type multiplayer maps so that would be awesome to me..
                    BFV rocked! That was one of my favorites before BF2came out.

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                    i thought bfv was pretty awesome when it came out (napalm), bf2 is way better graphics, weapons, game play, ranks, better online servers just about everything is better. I like the air vehicles in bfv a little better i think?
                    Absolutely and the flight controls were so much simpler. It had great weapons and vehicles, and the maps rocked to. You couldnt complain, you had jungle maps and city maps the best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by ToddMassive1
                      Bosnia, North Korea, South America(Columbia the war on drugs),Ukraine,Iran, Somalia, etc...
                      THere you go. The next in line for the series of BF should be:

*disclaimer. This would alter bf as you know it, however I think 2142 was the start.

BF3 War On Drugs. <--ok that probally wouldnt fly past the game people but,

Instead of tanks and bunkers and blah blah...

You got fast speedboats, private helos, smaller ones with smaller weapons, in other words, a small group of marines maybe or FBI, FTA guys infilterate south columbia drug lords properties. Jungles, fast cars, bikini's..
                      Basically think this.... Grand Theft Auto........BF style. It could own.

Another idea thrown around.

Trojan / Roman type wars.

I've seen horses in other games look good IE: Gun. With that in mind..

Castles, slingshots tossing in oil balls over the walls, horses, chariots, suits of armor, jousting, bow and arrows...possibly cannons of some sort. Could be sweet, done up bf style..

same with say.... Revolutionary War, England vs. America or almost America I should say, . Again, redcoats, horses, cannons, BOATS with cannons, Forts....Muskets...

lots of ideas out there

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post

LOL the logo should have

"So EASY a caveman can do it"

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
                          Bfv?

Sucks?!
                          One could say BFV was BF2's 2142..BFV being built of the 1942 engine and all...However it rocked.

Back on topic, i hope they either do something modern or go back in time, EA/DICE's lack of creativity + the future = FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by ToddMassive1 View Post
                            Absolutely and the flight controls were so much simpler. It had great weapons and vehicles, and the maps rocked to. You couldnt complain, you had jungle maps and city maps the best of both worlds.
                            I think some maps even where half jungle half city!:yay:

Comment

What about the korean war. No pub/Dev house has done that war. I wonder why that is?

Too close to WW2? Not romantic enough?

I guess we'll never know

Comment

its hard there have only been so many wars. and only a hand full of those are well known.

plus the revolutionary war idea would be fun except it wouldnt be historicaly accurate cause who is willing to stand in open field in a line and shoot. everyone would run off and hide in trees. every one would be cannon whores

Comment

Working...
                                X