Expert Explosives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expert Explosives

Clayspam on Karkand. As others have said above me, low number on a 64 man map.

Comment

Better still friendly fire off. so you can run around Karkand fast place c4 all over the place and boom you will kill a few. I try it and found that it work but never got the badge. I know its sad but at least you don't get stupid people punishing you for accidental tk

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport View Post
        Clayspam on Karkand. As others have said above me, low number on a 64 man map.
        It's how I got it. As someone else stated you won't make any friends but it's the best way to get it. Towards the end of the round I was short so I started running in to goups of enemys just dropping gaymores and ended the round with 34 kills.

Comment

you have to go on a low number map no question about it. with 300 tickets your 30 kills would have to take away 10% of the enemy's tickets which is highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
            :laugh: you'll probably get flamed for that.
            Of course I will. But who cares. Half these people are nerds anywho. Lol.

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
            Is that how you are getting your badges?
            No. If you look at my awards and how long I've played BF2, the last thing I am is a stat padder.

Comment

I decided to try it today. Went on Jala and Jihad jeeped. I got 20 and got the badge. Then I ended up getting 10 more same round. So I had 30 for you people not so good with math. The expert didn't come up. So I figured maybe I just need to get like 1 more or something. So I hit this armored car that had 2 guys in it. So I have 32 but still no expert. Do you have to have vet. before expert? Or did I just get robbed?

Comment

i'm guessing you need 20 kills for vet. then another 30 kills for exp.
                or maybe you didnt kill all with explosives!
                maybe you got some rifle shots in and you forgot?

Comment

^^^^^
                  figured that

Comment

If you've got the time, you can roll them all into one round. I just wrapped up all my veteran badges on some of the kits I rarely played. I'd get my 15 hours, spend the next hour getting the first aid/supply/repair badge, and then when I hit 16 hours I'd hop onto my favorite Ghost Town 24/7 server get 20 kills for the BF2 veteran badge and then two more for the SF veteran badge.

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
                      I decided to try it today. Went on Jala and Jihad jeeped. I got 20 and got the badge. Then I ended up getting 10 more same round. So I had 30 for you people not so good with math. The expert didn't come up. So I figured maybe I just need to get like 1 more or something. So I hit this armored car that had 2 guys in it. So I have 32 but still no expert. Do you have to have vet. before expert? Or did I just get robbed?
                      B/c u need 300 kills with explosives before you can go for your expert explosive badge. You only have around 160 or something like that.

Comment

I got mine on a low player, high ticket warlord map. The round seemed to go on forever.
                        Used a combination of clays and C4.

When going for the badge try not to use anything apart from the explosives for kills.
                        Even than each kill has to be registered with an explosive.
                        ie. if you c4 a jeep, but the kill comes from the jeep exploding then it doesn't count...

Comment

Got mine through a warlord 32 player server, pretty full with vehicles. Kept jihading on the quad bikes. Just 1 c4 on the front and fly it straight into a squad, jump off and get another vehicle. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

don't have mine but will try, if you start to get bored just playing bf2 for fun go for badges, tends to get you bck into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                              Im interested to know this too... Would anyone know a good way for a 64 full server? I tried on karkand, going on rooftops, dropping c4s but the enemies never walk over them, or take a flag for that matter .
                              Stand behind a corner with the detonator ready and a C4 next to you. When some1 comes BOOOOM, when a medic comes wait for him to revive and then BOOOOOOM. When another medic comes, wait for him to revive and BOOOOOOOOOOM. Dont forget this is Karkand. So ppl will revive even if they know that your behind that corner with C4 ready:yay:

Comment

I gave up after getting 30 kills with claymore spam 4 times and the badge didnt show up. And im certain I got 30 kills with claymores making me look total retard running around just dropping them and finding more ammo just like players I hate most lol :hmm: Plus I do have over 1k explosive kills..

Comment

Working...
                                X