G5 Logitech Mouse Tilt Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G5 Logitech Mouse Tilt Wheel

BF2 is not allowing me to map controls to the left and right tilt on the mouse wheel. Is there a driver I must install? Thanks

Re: G5 Logitech Mouse Tilt Wheel

Do you have set point installed?

Comment

ya i just bought this mouse too and it wont register when i tilt the wheel to the right or left.

Comment

Yes, version 2.60.590

Just updated to Set point 3.1, still doesnt work.

Comment

I have the Logitech MX1000, it has tilting mouse wheel also. Without set point the mice run on default windows drivers so I dont think it recognises the tilting function. If BF2 will recognise it then having set point installed should make it work.

Comment

I had the same issue with the G7 which is just a cordless G5. It took me awhile to figure it out too but the answer was in the setpoint software. I am not at my home computer right now so I cant look at it but I think there is a check box on the third tab in Setpoint that has something to do with preserving settings in games. Check it. Then in the first tab of Setpoint you need to create a keymaping for BF2.exe and set the left and right wheel buttons to keystrokes. For example: In Setpoint you could set LeftMouseTilt to the "L" key and RightMouseTilt to the "R" key. Then all you need to do is go into BF2 control setup and apply the L and R key to whatever commands you want and the mouse tilt will control them.

Comment

Ah, Thanks

That worked!

Comment

Working...
              X