WHO LIKES PoE2?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHO LIKES PoE2?!

i think some of the ukrane guns need to be updated/modified, the sights on them frankly suck. the rpk and the vepr are the only 'good' hand weapons they have it seems...

Comment

I like the mod but I prefer PR so much more.

Nothing beats the realism, tactics and teamwork of PR.

Comment

Originally posted by P3teR View Post
        I like the mod but I prefer PR so much more.

Nothing beats the realism, tactics and teamwork of PR.
        I like PR, but in small doses only. Unless you have a group of good players, it can be really boring and monotonous sometimes.

Comment

PoE2 is by far the mod of choice for me. If you could market PoE2 or BF2 separately, I'd buy PoE2 over BF2 without hesitation. It's almost an entirely different game with an entirely different community.

As for PR. Dislike that with a passion. The "realism" thing I think is a bit exaggerated. There's no "realism" in a GAME. Moving a figure via mouse and keyboard is hardly realism. Plus, one that thing really upset me when playing PR was the fact that the SL made damn sure we "requested permission" to spawn as a Kit. Like wtf!?!? It's MY game, if I want to spawn as something I like to play, then I'm gonna play it. If that's the element of realism, then no more PR for me. No sir.

Comment

i liked PoE2 but it lacks servers and popularity. last time i checked i only found a couple of servers.

plus i hate how if u cant run full graphics, the game looks bad (this goes for all mods) bf2 looks decent on medium settings at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              i liked PoE2 but it lacks servers and popularity. last time i checked i only found a couple of servers.

plus i hate how if u cant run full graphics, the game looks bad (this goes for all mods) bf2 looks decent on medium settings at least.
              I've never run in to this problem. In fact, the graphics look the same to me on high and medium.

Comment

Ive been playing this mod for a about two weeks. It can be a lot of fun but It really depends on the map. I personally like "Spies like us" I think sneaking around turns it into a different game. Although give me regular BF2 and Wake and I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by jeromebrill
                  Although give me regular BF2 and Wake and I'm good.

why? explain please?

Comment

I like it

Comment

I like the mod but it gets boring fast when you play huge *** maps with only 20-40 people randomly running around.

PR ftw though.

Comment

I don't like it because it's run mostly on European servers, so I get a ping of 170+ (I'm in western Canada) on any server I go on.

Comment

Great mod, play ww server.

Comment

Love this mod as well as many others

Comment

I never could play it, laggged like a mf'r on me, i play pr & you know its a heavy mod & i get very very little lagg in it. i even turned my settins down & it lighted up some but not enough...... i feel like i got a decent rig i justdont understand

Comment

Originally posted by shadowmafia View Post
                                PR is better imo.
                                much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X