WHO LIKES PoE2?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO LIKES PoE2?!

The question is simple... just a conversation starter.

Lets hear your favorite things about PoE2...

My roommate is IllicitFilms, who was a map maker and did the intro video for the mod, so my interest is quite great in the mod.

PoE2 has been acclaimed as "The Best Mod For BF2 EVER!!"..........What are your thoughts???

Re: WHO LIKES PoE2?!

you may never touch vanilla again.........

in my mind its heads and shoulders above all over mods but ofcourse im biased, its all i play.

theres a much better feel of balance over vanilla to it not to mention the maps witch are simply put, magnificent works of art.

allot of the game mechanics are tweaked for a much better feel and things like the scan and uav have been removed so you can still keep a sense of stealth while lurking in the bushes while getting new treats like pick up kits and player controlled arty as well as true AA guns.

you wont find a bunch of full rooms but what you will find a nice close knit community that simply loves to play for the fun of it, something 90% of the vanilla bf2 players could never understand all because of rank and stats.

i highly recommend you spend a night with it, give it a couple hours to get past the learning curve but you'll soon discover POE2 is everything vanilla should of been and you may never load a game of vanilla again.

Comment

its a good mod its a shame the Hind flies like a wet tea cloth

Comment

I love it. One of my favourite mods ever, been playing it since it came out.

The only thing I dislike, is that I can never seem to be able to land the jets in it... But that's just a minor setback, don't get shot, I guess.
        Overall it's definitely a great mod, up there with PR in my book. =)

Comment

Awesome mod!

nothing more to say!

Comment

the question is; who doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Goldleader101 View Post
              the question is; who doesn't
              I :salute: you sir.

Comment

PR is better imo.

Comment

POE2 is a great mod, just like a bunch of them are.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                    PR is better imo.
                    First of all, nice avvy, Iced Earth is great. But to be on topic, I'll have to agree because I've never played PoE2 because every time I try to install it, I always have some kind of error showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by numerobofis View Post
                      First of all, nice avvy, Iced Earth is great. But to be on topic, I'll have to agree because I've never played PoE2 because every time I try to install it, I always have some kind of error showing up.
                      What sort of installation errors have you gotten and with which versions?

How did you download the files?

Comment

I don't like PoE2 that much. The weapons are kind of weird, and some of the maps lag pretty bad for me.

Besides that, alot of the people that play it are very experienced and know what they're doing, and I get killed more.

Hang me now, plz.

Comment

Originally posted by VEThrifty
                          I don't like PoE2 that much. The weapons are kind of weird, and some of the maps lag pretty bad for me.

Besides that, alot of the people that play it are very experienced and know what they're doing, and I get killed more.

Hang me now, plz.
                          just play it a little more and team up with those players in squads.

As for the weapons they are better than the vBF2 weapons, plus when you say lag what lag are you talking about? Internet, video, ram there are lots of "LAG" causing issues so YOU need to figure out what is causing yours.

Comment

Perhaps the manual will help alleviate any confusion you may have about weapons or weapon systems:
                            Allez à la découverte des meilleurs jeux de survie à couper le souffle !

Comment

Its a top quality mod. I swear I had more fun with the Vietnam version though. I'm not sure why.

Its without question a must have for BF2 lovers.

Comment

Working...
                              X