• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Victims of admin abuse?

Well... I got banned for 'random killing'

Comment

ahhh man. if i had a nickel for everytime i have been kicked or banned because an admin couldnt put up with me...

Comment

Originally posted by SpartanODST View Post
        I agree but this is a growing problem. This list of servers that have crappy admins is an ever growing list and the list of good servers is shrinking.
        There are tons of good servers... They just have 0 players on them, because they feel the need to remove all the "asshats" of the BF2 population (more than half of it) - the people who tk for no apparent reason, tk for vehicles, stat pad, etc.

Comment

If you join the LVT dead squad server youll get kicked and later banned for bombing admins

If you join the Digital Anarcy server you will get kicked for taking admins jet

If you join the BBS/Bfgf server youll get permabanned for owning admins

If you join the GBG (Gummy Bear Gunners) server youll get kicked for "abuse and being annoying" when you kill admins with C4. And the next day youll get banned for "coming back" when you kill the admin

Comment

This is one reason I prefer 24/7 servers I have NEVER been banned before and I play on those all the time. The admins interfere as little as possible on most of those servers. N2K had a really good oman server.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
              I was kicked for saying noob lol...
              That happened to me a while ago too... :|:
              Originally posted by beanstalk
              Probably a padding server, some people were talking about that in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                If you join the LVT dead squad server youll get kicked and later banned for bombing admins

If you join the Digital Anarcy server you will get kicked for taking admins jet

If you join the BBS/Bfgf server youll get permabanned for owning admins

If you join the GBG (Gummy Bear Gunners) server youll get kicked for "abuse and being annoying" when you kill admins with C4. And the next day youll get banned for "coming back" when you kill the admin
                If you join Masters Of War (MoW) and become too good, whether with a vehicle, or gun, you get permanently banned for being too good.

Comment

Added to my list of crappy servers

Comment

Clan servers like the one the OP mentions give good ones a bad name. Really frustrating.

Comment

Insomnia severs are really good servers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MassKiller View Post
                        There are tons of good servers... They just have 0 players on them, because they feel the need to remove all the "asshats" of the BF2 population (more than half of it) - the people who tk for no apparent reason, tk for vehicles, stat pad, etc.
                        If I was on a server that Kicked the "@sshats" for doing what you stated, that would be a good server in my book. I have my short list of servers that I enjoy playing on and now would rarely see the need to join a server that I have never played on before. I just stick with what works.

Comment

I got banned from a server last night for "Base raping" on an Infantry Only Jalalabad map. Base raping. Infantry Only. 32 man server. The server rules were to "stay behind the APC" when attacking the USMC un-cap. I was banned while shooting at a sniper with my L85, and I had been doing exactly that for the whole round.

I hate bad admins. Though I am guilty of being one, but that was a long time ago.

Comment

Yea! clan-servers sux. SOD 's is one of them.

Comment

I was in a Wake 24/7 server a few days ago and I was running for the AH-1Z at the start of the round. I got there 1st and decided to let this guy fly and myself gun. He yells 'get out get out hop out get out!' for a while and i see a clan tag guy wanting my spot. I reply 'negative, dont whine!' so we take off and he immediatley drops his flares at the sight of a J-10 and we take 2 stingers and get owned by a tank after i blow the nest.

He blames me for being an awesome gunner when he went nice and slow past a stinger nest where anyone with a rock could have hit us while it was out of my radius.

I later see him take off in a US jet, nearly hit the water and then ram an incoming friendly black hawk. I say 'Nice take off [DETH] Tombstone and i get a ban message saying "DONT LIKE YOU"

GO ADmINS!

Comment

Originally posted by beanstalk
                                You should've sticked to killing the same guy the whole game, but then maybe you would've got banned too.

Comment

Working...
                                X