Victims of admin abuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victims of admin abuse?

Well I was just minding my own business this morning, looking for a Dragon Valley server, when saw a =KB= (Killer B) server with a good amount of players and great ping. I jumped in, a lot of people were using mics and teamwork, etc. After a while of killing people in the J10, and bombing the carrier (only once), I was kicked. I figure it was because the uncap attack, even though I asked them if it was against the rules (which they said it was) and I then stopped. I rejoined after I was kicked when they said I was glitching/hacking, and decided to snipe instead. About an hour passes and I'm doing pretty well, even working good with some of the KB players in a squad. Whiteken and Drakon I think it was. Then I get kicked again, from one of the KB guys on the opposing side. I probably killed him or something and he got pissed. The message says to find another server, and I'm thinking 'F that I'm doing good and am having fun working with those guys.' I go back in, 3 minutes later I sniping people like nuts and I get kicked again, this time, about glitching/hacking again. Since I can't find a =KB= webpage, I hope any of you Killer B guys reply to this and tell me why the hell you're kicking me out. I don't glitch/hack, so it's gotta be something else. I've got that server as an ******* favorite, and I want to look forward to playing there again without getting my *** kicked out of the server for pissing off someone if I'm killing too much.

Anyone else get kicked/banned like this for stupid reasons?

Re: Victims of admin abuse?

Originally posted by RepstockNE View Post
    Anyone else get kicked/banned like this for stupid reasons?
    Who hasn't?

Comment

I was kicked for saying noob lol...

Comment

yeah... i was banned from that server for seat switching in chopper... and i was not even doing it at the time... he said he remembers banning me in the past so he decided to do it again... i emailed the guy and said sorry for breaking his rules explaining it is hard to keep track of all the different servers rules but he didnt care..... so just find a server that has normal rules and doesnt kick for hacking without proof...

Comment

lol, atleast noob admins don't have access to nukes, be glad they can only kick ya!

Comment

i was kicked for killing someone with a claymore

Comment

i try to abuse the admins ^_^

Comment

Sad fact is that we all have many examples of this, I was kicked last night for going 27-0 in the A10 at the start of a round. I was kicked for high ping which was 55. Went back and played for another a hour and wasn't kicked again. I guess I bombed and admin, they kicked me and got over it.

Comment

I've been banned from a server for catching and reporting one of there players to EA and having his stats reset. ([EGC])
                  Also been kicked from =LB= & =LTB= clan servers for being a good pilot and tbh I was taking it easy on them.

In alot of cases if you don't wanna be kicked, don't say anything and stck to the rules. I've kicked ppl for being lippy once or twice, but normaly I let things go as long as rules arn't broken. We have 13 rules, which I oticed is more than most clan servers.
                  :salute:

Comment

admin abuse would be when the admin gets abused like child abuse happens to a child.

Anyway if you don't want to be kicked just shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by [BOON]bunsen View Post
                      yeah... i was banned from that server for seat switching in chopper... and i was not even doing it at the time... he said he remembers banning me in the past so he decided to do it again... i emailed the guy and said sorry for breaking his rules explaining it is hard to keep track of all the different servers rules but he didnt care..... so just find a server that has normal rules and doesnt kick for hacking without proof...
                      Why do you have to degrade yourself apologizing for not doing anything wrong? Screw them, go play somwhere else.

Originally posted by hawkers
                      i try to abuse the admins ^_^
                      That's what I do too. I just find them in public and physically abuse the crap out of them. Or if I can't find them I'll just find somebody else and abuse them.

Comment

Some people have no business being admins! Instead of keeping order they use thier position to pad thier stats by kicking all players who are better than them. We all know this Im sure. The best answer is to just go somewhere else and play.

Being the kind of person I am I would still play on that server but not when the admin who kicked me were there. I often run across people who remember playing with and against me and find I have gained a high level of respect. Not worth anything to anyone but me, I guess. Even though some of the tricks I do, like the one above, are dirty they contain no cheating or hacks and are a big part of what has gained me that respect. The fact that I always give 110% doesnt hurt either. So, if a few choose to be a pain it doesnt mean that you must join in, by complaining, and become one of them. Good Luck. . . . . . . . Red

Comment

i was kicked for having SHORTEST bf2 nick =)
                          beat that

Comment

genvlade...
                            i appologized because it is his rules and as much as i dont agree with it i still try to respect server rules... if i really dont like a servers rules i just wont play there at all... but in this case occasionally i would play on this server but like i said going from server to server you sometimes forget the rules as i did this time... i figured i would appologize instead of being an Ahole so that he would let me play there... you figure you show some respect youll get it back... clearly not the case...

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
                              Some people have no business being admins! Instead of keeping order they use thier position to pad thier stats by kicking all players who are better than them. We all know this Im sure. The best answer is to just go somewhere else and play.
                              I agree but this is a growing problem. This list of servers that have crappy admins is an ever growing list and the list of good servers is shrinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X