joystick for choppers/ planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joystick for choppers/ planes

Hey I just wanted to know that is the best joystick that suits BF2 perfectly to drive jets and helicopters.

Re: joystick for choppers/ planes

Since I "lost" the argument, i would say kb+m is better for helos(most people recommend it, i dont)

And i think most of us here use the Logitech extreme 3d pro joystick for jets. Its $30, cant go wrong.

If you don't decide to get that joystick than make sure your new one has TWIST/RUDDER CONTROL. Very important.

Comment

A sticks a stick.

But if you wanna' spend money for what other people are gonna' say is a good stick, get a Saitek.

If you want a decent stick without spending lots of dough, get a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Edit - We posted at the same time Neptune.

Comment

I hear Saitek is alright if you feel like wasting money on a joystick for what is an inferior solution for heli control in BF2. Jets? I wouldn't know about those though...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
          I hear Saitek is alright if you feel like wasting money on a joystick for what is an inferior solution for heli control in BF2.
          Don't listen to him.
          Hehe.

Joystick is the way to go. No matter what. Even if you suck with it, it'll add that extra touch of reality.

Comment

In the end, what's important is that you spend money. Get it? MONEY!

Comment

Uh oh. EA brainwashed you, Sloi.
              Haha.

Do what you think will make you content/better with and at BF2, klown.

Comment

Can you use a Joystick in a jet/heli and then use mouse/keyboard in other vehicles and on foot?
                If you can, i might invest in a joystick and try and improve my flying

Comment

Originally posted by Keithuk View Post
                  Can you use a Joystick in a jet/heli and then use mouse/keyboard in other vehicles and on foot?
                  If you can, i might invest in a joystick and try and improve my flying
                  Yes you can.

Comment

jets yes ...helos, no way

Comment

Anyone has a Saitek or a logitech and that can tell me if they really enjoy it for jets and choppers.

cuz I can actually fly like a god with choppers and can do 360 for 1 hour without crashing, but sometimes, with jets, I try to get some infantry units but when it's time to get back up, I kinda crash on the ground because I did it too late lol

so It would only be for jets.

Comment

Originally posted by klown View Post
                        Anyone has a Saitek or a logitech and that can tell me if they really enjoy it for jets and choppers.

cuz I can actually fly like a god with choppers and can do 360 for 1 hour without crashing, but sometimes, with jets, I try to get some infantry units but when it's time to get back up, I kinda crash on the ground because I did it too late lol

so It would only be for jets.
                        my walmart has saitek st290 pro for 19bucks, its all i need.
                        for one of the replys above , you can set a primary & secondary keys, like if you want to set up to use either u can,like joy will work , or keyboard, sometimes i use my keyboard to fly chopper , sometimes i use my joystick.

over:salute:

Comment

So if I get a joystick will I be able to make faster and greater moves with jets?

Comment

Originally posted by klown
                            So if I get a joystick will I be able to make faster and greater moves with jets?
                            it will turn exactly same as keyboard, thing with joystick is its easier IMO, some peep say keyboard is easier, ya just have to try both

Comment

Working...
                            X