X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch 1.4 Delayed????

Originally posted by Stizzle
    How quickly you forgot the more recent bombings (more recent than 9/11). That's just as bad don't you think?

Sure, there have been more recent bombings, that was just a darn good example. Just because I didn't mention them doesn't mean that I forgot them. Seriously people, think about what you are saying, the display of ignorance by some of you is frightening.

Comment

Could be some compatability issues with shared functions between BF2 and BF2142. You know, like stats tracking and whatnot. I don't know if the Geek Squad of BETA testers have started testing BF2142, but if they have, then this might have something to do with the delay. Especially since BF2 and BF2142 share a lot of code. Who knows? In any event, we should be patient and positive. This may very well be in the interest of the game and if it is, then I would rather wait and get a better patch than get the rush job and have to wait again for a patch that may never come. 1.4 might very well be the last support we see for BF2, so delay away if it means that we get a good fix.

Comment

Originally posted by adelkhf
        I think that would be best.
        Oh, yeah, one last thing... Your profile says you joined these forums today (8/15) and you have over 114 posts already. John Wayne says, "Get a life, DORK"!

Comment

After reading through this thread, it's down right disappointing to see the hate, and lack of patience that a huge percentage of this community has.

TotalBf2 should clean house, and help rid the gaming community of these types of people, that are so full of hate, and ignorance.

First off, this is a game, and with ALL games there are delays in fixes, patches etc. If you don't know this already, you should just crawl back underneath your rock, and stay there.

Secondly, making jokes about blowing up EA's headquarters shouldn't be tolerated at all, especially in this time of terrorism that the world lives in.

I would like to see some permanent bans handed out around here. This is un-excusable.

Comment

Stop the crap Repent, dont be such a republiken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapper
              Oh, yeah, one last thing... Your profile says you joined these forums today (8/15) and you have over 114 posts already. John Wayne says, "Get a life, DORK"!
              lolz! he joined 8/15/2005. good job nub. no re.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                After reading through this thread, it's down right disappointing to see the hate, and lack of patience that a huge percentage of this community has.

TotalBf2 should clean house, and help rid the gaming community of these types of people, that are so full of hate, and ignorance.

First off, this is a game, and with ALL games there are delays in fixes, patches etc. If you don't know this already, you should just crawl back underneath your rock, and stay there.

Secondly, making jokes about blowing up EA's headquarters shouldn't be tolerated at all, especially in this time of terrorism that the world lives in.

I would like to see some permanent bans handed out around here. This is un-excusable.
                FINALLY!!!! Thank you sir and I fully agree with you! :salute:

Side note...Sapper, that guy joined a year ago today...:laugh:

Comment

EA- Patch will be here tomorrow at 10 PM
                  Gamer- WOOOT YAAAA NOW I CAN PLAY WITH OUT THAT BUG, GUY IN THE WALL, *** JUMPING HAHAHAHAHAA FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Day of the patch"
                  Gamer- YA, 5 MIN UNTIL THE PATCH IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!, I will go Refresh in the forums until its there so i can be the first to get it.
                  "Refreash, Refreash, Refreash, Refreash........................"
                  "New Sticky post pops up"
                  Gamer- YAYAYA ITS FINALLY HERE YES!!!!!!!!!!! wait, It says patch is delayed..........
                  EA- Due to some last minute changes, the release of the patch has been delayed untel further notice. We are very sorry but we cannot give you a fixed date on when it will be released.

P.S. Keep on gameing, GIve us money and we will keep giveing you ****ty games and ****ty patches.
                  Sincerly EA
                  Gamer- MOTHER ****ING **** SUCKERS KEEP DOING THIS STUPID ****, GOD DAMN THEN ALL TO HELLL!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "gamer pulls a Angry German and destroys his keyboard"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShot
                    you ignorant noob. it was not "some foreign forum" it was official ea forum and was confirmed by numerous ea/dice representatives across official channels.
                    why are we upset? do you work for ea or something? :censored: you in your :censored: :censored: mother:censored:
                    Its my party and I can cry if I want to
                    Cry if I want to.
                    You could too if it happen to you!

Come on everybody clap your hands and sing with me!!

P.S.- Microsoft just delayed a whole OS and several times already; welcome to 'Computer 101'. The daycare center is next door.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlaz0r
                      lolz! he joined 8/15/2005. good job nub.
                      ROFL! :laugh::laugh:

Owned biatch.

Now who needs to get a life instead of reading people's post counts?!

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
                        anyword on the hotfix????
                        Till tomorrow? :laugh:

Originally posted by BlueBlaz0r
                        lolz! he joined 8/15/2005. good job nub. no re.
                        Happy Birthday :laugh:

-----------------------------

ps.: I though the forum has age limit but I was wrong.

Comment

LOL the patch isn't out yet and you are talking about hotfixes already ...

EDIT: What's the age limit? 13?

Comment

Originally posted by KristianSax
                            LOL the patch isn't out yet and you are talking about hotfixes already ...

EDIT: What's the age limit? 13?
                            The game is rated 16+ too bad parents dont pay enought attention to their children.

Comment

That is for sure ... I would personally have rated it 20+ or 23+ with credit card authentication ... the gameplay and community would be a lot more mature :P

Comment

i don’t know why most of you are so surprised about the delay. we’re talking about EA/DICE people, the same idiots that screwed up bf2 with faulty patches, new bugs and dumbing down game play to level the palying field.

Comment

Working...
                                X