my bullets dont hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bullets dont hit

I jsut got bf2 and when i directly shoot at a guy the little X doesn't come up can someone tell me whats wrong?

Oh wait i remember I saw a video on you tube showing that you cant shoot directly at the person you have to shoot to the side did EA ever fix that?

Re: my bullets dont hit

Join the club, play CS...

Comment

Hit registration is sketchy at the best of times. Some people have perfect registration and others have to aim completely different. You will learn over time where you need to aim for your connection, just try to play in servers that have the lowest ping for your location.

Comment

Hitboxes are out. What ping you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by andyroo89 View Post
          I jsut got bf2 and when i directly shoot at a guy the little X doesn't come up can someone tell me whats wrong?

Oh wait i remember I saw a video on you tube showing that you cant shoot directly at the person you have to shoot to the side did EA ever fix that?
          Learn to aim You'll notice that the more u play the better will your hit registration be. I wonder why...

Comment

Practice makes perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              Learn to aim You'll notice that the more u play the better will your hit registration be. I wonder why...
              Not in my experience. The only difference I can think of is timing shots to get hits.

Comment

play sniper, you'll never miss

Comment

CHEATER... BATTLEFIELD IS STARTING TO BE FILLED WITH CHEATERS!!!
                  it doesnt take 6 fkin shots with sniperrifle to kill a person! after over one year experience i deff know that!! fkin CHEATERS! ALL OF YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
                    it doesnt take 6 fkin shots with sniperrifle to kill a person! after over one year experience i deff know that!! fkin CHEATERS! ALL OF YOU!
                    LOL

Comment

Play singleplayer

Comment

make sure youre playing on servers in your country

try to find servers in the browser with the lowest ping possible

these two things could play a large factor on hit detection.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
                          hhmmmm...someone get owned a few too many times? :nod:

Learn to shoot in bursts, play with the M16 or AK, and aim for chest to head. In the beginning I remember having to take my time a bit until I learned to aim 'on the fly'. Soon, you won't even think about it, just aim to hit somewhere, and then adjust to hit in the chest to head. The better you get, the quicker you lineup, and the more accurate you will be.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                            hhmmmm...someone get owned a few too many times? :nod:

Learn to shoot in bursts, play with the M16 or AK, and aim for chest to head. In the beginning I remember having to take my time a bit until I learned to aim 'on the fly'. Soon, you won't even think about it, just aim to hit somewhere, and then adjust to hit in the chest to head. The better you get, the quicker you lineup, and the more accurate you will be.
                            that helps nothing if none of you shots are hitting the target due to lag.

Comment

Working...
                            X