Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOes the p90 make anti tank a more viable all-rounder kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DOes the p90 make anti tank a more viable all-rounder kit?

I like the DAO-12 on Karkand 64 player server when its full. It's god.

Comment

I would take the p90 if it had more clips then 2.

Comment

personal prefence my friend i like pp-19 then DAO then P90, but for long range i never use a gun, i always got for my rokets unless im out then i usually grab a pistol cause they have insane accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
          I would take the p90 if it had more clips then 2.
          Even if you use full clip to kill somebody, 2 clips should be enough unless you have a k/d > 2.

Comment

well I use the pp-19 whenever I can its a sweet gun and unlocks are really for if you want to learn one set of weapons and thats it.

Comment

P90 is really good all rounder for AT kit. It's good in close combat, good in medium ranges if used correctly. Long distance, use SRAW/Eryx.

DAO is good in close also but I tend to spam my shots, and in case of multiple enemies I always run out of ammo. With P90 it's just short burst to face and down they go. Actually all AT MPs are good, you just have to aim for the head. Large clip on P90 is just nice bonus.

My absolute favourite is that Chinese gun, don't remember the name but it looks like a toy. Nevertheless its devastating gun in my hands nowadays.

It took long time to understand how to use em, but I'm getting my KD ratio with those gun up now. Slowly but for real.

Comment

re: DOA/SRAW/ERYX combination... yes the missile is good for long distance, but what happens if you miss or his buddy shows up? If you don't want to wait 5 seconds to reload then you'd better have something other than a shotgun handy.

Comment

Then you hide behind a corner and assrape his buddy when he runs up to you. And if you miss a guy whos prone with the AT missile... Well then you deserve to die

Comment

Working...
                  X