Sniping troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniping troubles

sniper has some obsesion with elisha cuthbert.

Comment

and its most likely from the girl next door

Comment

Ive fied entire clips into peoples heads at less than 20m.
        SO now for me afteer the thrid shot i give up and pick a new target

Comment

Yeah, it's DICE's crappy hitboxes. You can, however, use this knowledge to your advantage. Another thing is when someone dives to the floor, their hitbox is immediately prone on the ground while their character model is still diving down. If you shoot at their feet while they are diving, chances are good to score a headshot.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus28 View Post
            hey sniper 1432.. who i the chick in your sig?
            and what movie is that from?
            Most likely Elisha Cuthbert, but I may be wrong! And god knows what movie thats from.

Comment

girl next door for sure, red dress looks familiar?

Comment

looks like she is saying "wanna F*%# me? "

Comment

on numerous occasions ive spent about 5 rounds into the head of an enemy mounted in a NJ-2046/tank/jeep and they havent even noticed i was shooting at them (no damage, no anything)

so frustrating! cause theres nothing better than getting the drop on a static unsuspecting soldier!

Comment

i think it might be bullet deviation, then again im not an expert on snipers

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                      Maybe you shot your own guy in the head wen T/K was off, i shoot my own guys by mistake sometime when the server switches my and i ferget im usmc now
                      You should never ****ing post again. I'm getting dumber reading this.

It's BF2s hit detection, as has already been stated. Go to youtube and look at any hit detection videos.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Sometimes I just want to go and kill all of DICE, for making such a compelling but buggy as hell game. Argh. With the USMC sniper rifle (M24?) I've shot a guy in the head and centre mass 5 times without one of those registering, at what was no more than 10 metres away.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                          You should never ****ing post again. I'm getting dumber reading this.

It's BF2s hit detection, as has already been stated. Go to youtube and look at any hit detection videos.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4F_GdgnQjk
                          someone needs to chill out

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4F_GdgnQjk
                            So how are we supposed to kill anyone when the hit detection is messed up? Especially as sniper... I should get 3X the kills I do, especially against running targets

Is this fixed in 2142? Maybe I'll go play that instead

Comment

Working...
                            X