Isn't Forgotten Hope a 1942 mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Forgotten Hope a 1942 mod

I just saw a mod update thread for Forgotten Hope on this site, but this is a BF2 forum and isn't FH a BF1942 mod?

Re: Isn't Forgotten Hope a 1942 mod

the updates your seeing on this site are for forgotten hope 2

forgotten hope 1 is a mod for bf1942

forgotten hope 2 will be for the bf2 engine and should be out in a couple of months.

i have most of the fh2 teaser and WIP videos uploaded on my gametrailers page, here they are:

they are down towards the bottom all together.

Comment

Oh, many thanks...great

Comment

When Is Forgotten Hope Going To Be Released?!?!

Comment

it already is, for BF1942

Comment

Originally posted by Bushkilla187 View Post
            When Is Forgotten Hope Going To Be Released?!?!
            If you go to the Forgotten Hope forums and ask that question you will be one of the most hated people there. We get about 6 threads per week asking that.

Comment

im pretty sure hes referring to forgotten hope 2.

FH2 will be released sometime before the snow falls........FH1 is already released for battlefield 1942.

Comment

FH2 will be released sometime before the snow falls.
                or, before next spring, early summer '08, before the end of summer '08, fall '08

sadly i'm starting to think the mod is vapor ware...

Comment

Originally posted by 21CW Forge View Post
                  or, before next spring, early summer '08, before the end of summer '08, fall '08

sadly i'm starting to think the mod is vapor ware...
                  sounds like it.. sad to say

Comment

Yeah, all the progress updates they release are totally not real.

Christ, the community is so god damned impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi View Post
                      Yeah, all the progress updates they release are totally not real.

Christ, the community is so god damned impatient.

"something for nothing and it better be fuking fast or else........."

that is the BF players motto but ea drilled it into everyones head.

Comment

And if they tried to rush it out then everyone would complain about all the bugs and missing features it had because of rushing. Can't win. People have very high expections even for a 0.1 release.

Comment

Hi all

I have had BF1942 for years and I just now got around to downloading FH and can see my self putting BF2 down (for the most part) to play it till FH2 is released.

I would suggest to the to those that make threats of not playing FH2 because of the wait for its release to download/re-download FH for 1942 and get off the devs backs.

It says alot for the FH team I think that people still play FH42 and as far as I can tell its one of if not THE mod for 42 that has out lived the majority.

I would also like to thank sava again for hooking me up with a working download of FH as you can tell it WORKED :yay:.

So TBF2ers fire up you're Flux capacitors and head on back to 42.

Thanks all and maybe I will see you on the battlefield.:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Storm{63} View Post

It says alot for the FH team I think that people still play FH42 and as far as I can tell its one of if not THE mod for 42 that has out lived the majority.

:salute:
                            More people play Desert Combat than all BF2 mods combined and it is played by more people than FH for '42....alot more people lol. DC was downloaded more than 3 MILLION times...it has a huge player base around the globe.

I will say this though...FH for '42 defined the WWII experience and just as DC defined the modern combat experience, it will probably be never equaled. FH2 will be amazing in every way but it just can't capture the hugeness of WWII as FH1 did. FH1 had it all.

Oh yeah...ARNHEM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Jaws View Post
                              More people play Desert Combat than all BF2 mods combined and it is played by more people than FH for '42....alot more people lol. DC was downloaded more than 3 MILLION times...it has a huge player base around the globe.

I will say this though...FH for '42 defined the WWII experience and just as DC defined the modern combat experience, it will probably be never equaled. FH2 will be amazing in every way but it just can't capture the hugeness of WWII as FH1 did. FH1 had it all.

Oh yeah...ARNHEM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I am sorry Jaws if that came out wrong no disrespect intended to any other mod past or present and if you say DC for 42 is still alive and kicken ill grab that as well i had DC for bf2 for a while and it kicked ***.

I dont know how to make a mod or for sure what goes into it,I do know that it takes alot of hard work and dedication just from viewing all these updates and such and for that to ALL mod teams i say thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X