The helpful hacker..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The helpful hacker..

Now I hate hackers just as much as anybody but I couldnt help but chuckle at what this guy was doing. He was spamming supply crates to use as cover. When a group of players bunched up and starting doing the usual nade spamming on Jala he would drop a wall of crates in front of them. :laugh:

He was fair for both teams as you can see...

I figured out who the guy was because he was the only player sitting back not playing but what was interesting was that when he showed up on the minimap it appeared as if he was dead. Hes the guy with the support kit right in front of me in this screenshot. Notice his icon on my minimap...

Anyone ever seen a hacker doing something like this actually trying to affect the battle and not just being an ass?

Re: The helpful hacker..

He's not showing up dead,it's because you're support as well and the coloured outline indicates he's short of supplies.

Comment

Lol, thats very nice of him. Made the game a bit more interesting

Comment

HAHA that was a "nice" guy, really

Comment

LOL sweet

Comment

Hahah that's great. :laugh::laugh:

Would be funny to see a hacker "Block" alleys and other key entrances on maps. Would add a new aspect to the game and would change things up a bit. Having to blow up an opening in a crate to get through or go a different way would be interesting. Imagine on Karkand if there was a giant wall between say Square and Hotel? :shock:

Comment

That would be really cool.. a hacker helping out his team. I wonder what an admin would do?

But then again, wont they be easy to break through with a grenade or SRAW?

Comment

Possibly, but that's all in the fun of finding out. I'm sure most people on a server would see the wall, and just find another way and be cautious to not blow their cover. I for one would hack away to see what would take it out. But that's because I'm not that strong of a multiplayer yet.

Comment

thats really cool

Comment

the 'great wall of supply crates'

Comment

maybe he can make bunkers of supply crates, or a giant ladder into the sky

Comment

Originally posted by karrion View Post
                        He's not showing up dead,it's because you're support as well and the coloured outline indicates he's short of supplies.
                        Is this true? I dont really play support and medic too much while actually thinking about resupplying people or giving med packs. I thought the way you knew someone was running low was when a red bar would show above the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post
                          Is this true? I dont really play support and medic too much while actually thinking about resupplying people or giving med packs. I thought the way you knew someone was running low was when a red bar would show above the player.
                          The red bar only shows if they have <half armor, health, or ammo.

For the red circle on the minimap i think its their health, the darker the worse condition they are in, regardless of what kit your playing.

Don't know for sure though.

Comment

least he wasnt crashing it unlike most of these tards.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                              least he wasnt crashing it unlike most of these tards.
                              Maybe that was his goal? Lol... YOU HAVE FAILED AS A HACKER TO CRASH THE SERVER - MORON!!! -that should be a line they see at the end of the game Lol..

Last time I saw the drops was shargi with vehicles... It was raining vodniks at the beach house and we couldn't rep/ammo up in the heli... Not to mention shoot worth a shlt.

Comment

Working...
                              X