This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid question

im sorry for even asking this, but i just got a new computer and BF2 and i dlded the newest patch. can someone tell me how to apply the patch to the game. i havent played computer games in a long time and forgot how to. sorry

Re: stupid question

double click the file you downloaded

if its 1.41 full (which it should be)

then be patient, as i've had to wait up to 5 minutes for it to even start! hehe

Comment

lolol... I was going to ask you to search, but I don't think anyone has ever asked a so... stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
        lolol... I was going to ask you to search, but I don't think anyone has ever asked a so... stupid question.
        that was cold...

patching should be straightforward. If not, try to download it again because it could have corrupted somehow (happens to me a lot, especially with mods).

Comment

Cold yes, but if you download a patch, being only one single .exe file, I mean what do you do? Open it in photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
            Cold yes, but if you download a patch, being only one single .exe file, I mean what do you do? Open it in photoshop?
            True, but you know the old adage: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

What possible purpose did your reply serve other than to humiliate and shame the OP? :shakehead:

Comment

it cant be cold when the OP already agreed to its stupidity in the topic title.

Comment

it could also be compressed in a .rar file which takes a few more steps

and be nice. save ur hostility for fighting against the evil MECs and defending freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                  then be patient, as i've had to wait up to 5 minutes for it to even start! hehe
                  BF2 is the only game that does that for me. It takes forever for the program to even start up, so the first couple times it happened, I kept clicking it because I thought it wasn't doing anything.

Comment

It's not fair when people not so skilled with pc's and video games are being laughed at by the geeky nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                      It's not fair when people not so skilled with pc's and video games are being laughed at by the geeky nerds.
                      Ya...I feel like such a nerd because I have the common sense to click on something I just downloaded to get it to open:shakehead:

Comment

What is this, Revenge of the Nerds V Forum Follies? lmao Might just be some poor Alpha Beta who just wants to fit in. :P

Welcome to the Tri-Lams

Comment

Working...
                        X