Pistol tactics and tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol tactics and tips

Hi im looking for help. i need to get my pistol badge and would appreciate some tips. and are some pistols considerably better than others, whats the best pistol map.

Re: Pistol tactics and tips

just run around with a pistol, or when you are behind an enemy, get it out, and fire away.
    City maps are probably the easiest;close combat etc

Comment

Strike at Karkand. go figure.

Comment

all pistols are the same

just spawncamp something with them, go medic to heal yourself, and just keep at it

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
          all pistols are the same

just spawncamp something with them, go medic to heal yourself, and just keep at it
          I wouldn't say that. There is a vast difference between the silenced and the non-silenced, for example. Overall the best pistol imo is the Berreta (the one MEC uses).

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
            There is a vast difference between the silenced and the non-silenced, for example.
            Such as? i just checked both tweaks, they have the same recoil, dev, damage everything. only difference is the silencer dont make much less noise (well dur!)

Overall the best pistol imo is the Berreta (the one MEC uses).
            thats my fav too, though if you can get a hang of the MR-444 then it can be handy.

Comment

I wouldn't say that. There is a vast difference between the silenced and the non-silenced, for example. Overall the best pistol imo is the Berreta (the one MEC uses).
              MEC uses the mr-444 baghira, usmc uses 92fs beretta.

I prefer the 444, although many like the beretta.

ALWAYS, i mean ALWAYS use the sights. Using the sights reduces your recoil by, id say, 8 times. Only time you shouldn't use the sights is <5 m.

Don't aim for the head unless your behind them. This will probably cause you to miss. Aim for their chest. Unless your opponent is ready for you, you could win a lot of duels.

When i use the pistol i usually do pretty well, saying 11/7 K/d. I have my expert pistol badge, which is pretty easy to get once you get the hang of it.

Play karkand, dont act like rambo. Be sneaky and shoot people in the back if possible. Don't run into an alleyway full of enemies. Be logical and you'll find yourself a 9mm beast.

Oh and as for silenced or regular, i prefer regular only because i can be medic and heal myself. The silencer, some say, gets in the way of the iron sights.

this is where the center of the mec pistol's cone of fire is. Most people probably think its lower, but it isnt.

Comment

Sorry sorry neptune, you realized my mistake before I did :P... yes my fav is the Baghira one.

Comment

the MEC use the MR not the berreta, thats the USMC's pistol.

Comment

no the US uses the berretta, the MEC uses the MR-444

Comment

Anyone else want to point that out to me? Feel free, I might be one of those retarded guys with bad short-term memory. Or I maybe can't read. Send me a voice-clip!

Comment

Anyone else want to point that out to me? Feel free, I might be one of those retarded guys with bad short-term memory. Or I maybe can't read. Send me a voice-clip!
                        i missed the above before posting, chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                          i missed the above before posting
                          I kinda noticed that. I bet a few bucks at least one more will tell me I was wrong :laugh:

Comment

your wrong

Comment

Just to note, the MEC uses the MR-444.

Comment

Working...
                              X