Help me with armored fury and euro forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with armored fury and euro forces

I need to know how to install the Armored Fury pack and the Euro forces pack i dont know how to register online plz help

Re: Help me with armored fury and euro forces

Originally posted by hellvor999 View Post
    I need to know how to install the Armored Fury pack and the Euro forces pack i dont know how to register online plz help
    Well, did u buy the expansion with ur bf2? if u did like i did, then when u put the disk in it will say "register booster packs" hit that & follow directions, when ever you do find where to register them, (its on a EA site) you enter in your code, well i tell ya what happen to me , i enter it in 50,000 times, it kept saying "enter in a valid code" in red. so i was pissed, after 50,000 times i wrote EA, they were confused, well not long after that i was in multiplayer & joined a expansion mapp & it was workin hole time, i guess the EA registion is got a bug or somethign , cause i seen after that others had same thing happn.

besta luck.

Comment

I get the same thing, save for the fact that my copy is a used copy so it's already been registered. I can't use it....and it pisses me off.:dead:

Comment

Originally posted by Armitageman
        I get the same thing, save for the fact that my copy is a used copy so it's already been registered. I can't use it....and it pisses me off.:dead:
        well what i meant was it was saying i didnt enter in a valid code, but the boosters are working, i do know u have to make a EA account & can only use your boosters with which ever game name u choose. exp. i register them with *the_killer* and later i make another name *the_shooter* my boosters wont work on that one. only the 1st.

if yours gives you that error & it wont work in the game write EA support, make them earn their check. they will write you back.

besta luck:salute:

Comment

I know what you meant with yours. But my problem is that my game was bought used so that person who owned it before me registered it and I have no means of contacting the said person to give up that info so I can "change" the stuff to my account. Let alone knowing if the person's account is even active or not. However, I shall still write to them and hope they can bypass the fluke, if not....have to waste more cash trying to find the packs, and from what I seen in my area, it's all sold as the collection now.

Comment

Originally posted by Armitageman View Post
            I know what you meant with yours. But my problem is that my game was bought used so that person who owned it before me registered it and I have no means of contacting the said person to give up that info so I can "change" the stuff to my account. Let alone knowing if the person's account is even active or not. However, I shall still write to them and hope they can bypass the fluke, if not....have to waste more cash trying to find the packs, and from what I seen in my area, it's all sold as the collection now.
            IC, yeah i bet u be wastin ur time writing EA unless you can get the guys account & the key code from him. If u cant get it u probalby will have to buy it again. i know there's code genraters but with punkbuster i dont think they work very well uless you go on those "no code" site's & that suks

besta luck :salute:

Comment

Working...
            X