Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The most awesome thing I ever did

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post
    Coolest thing ive done recently was on Sharqi. There was the typical solo chopper who wouldnt let anyone fly with him. I dont like the choppers much so I really didnt care. I was sniping up on the crane by construction site and as the guy flew by underneath the crane I jumped off holding E and ended up in the gunner seat. Of course the kid freaked out and started spamming "hop out" then eventually redlined me.

The best thing ive ever done though was "out stunting" a J-10 in an F-35 on Dragon Valley. I somehow managed to stay alive long enough for him to shoot all his missiles and as he was trying to take me down with the cannons I was flying under bridges, oil pipes, weaving through trees etc. This went on for a good 45 seconds and finally he crashed after I flew under the bridge at the power station. Doesnt sound like much of a good story but it was fun as hell.
    WOW!Nice!

Comment

For me, it was after seeing a F-35B bomb my base time and again, I took my trusted and must used weapon, the M95, and when he returned, he had obviously seen me, cause he was pointed right at me. I took aim at the cockpit... the next 2 secs felt like 2 mins, of joy as you see the F-35B pilot realizing whats happening, and desperately trying turning to break off, but to no avail I shoot him through the glass, and because he was just about to break off, the unmanned plane didn't hit me
      O RLY?

Not buying it.

Comment

^^Why? its totally possible=) I took down a J10 while it was raping the carrier with my M95. Had to hit him 4-5 times while he flew strait at me to make him start burning.

Comment

Yeah, but he's saying he pulled a head shot on the pilot as he was dive bombing him.

Comment

Why would that be impossible? Yes its lucky but its not impossible.

Comment

Sure it's theoretically possible, I just don't believe anyone's ever done exactly what he described.

Comment

I told my good stories on the other thread like this so I won't wast the time here. But yeah, I thought the lone choper story was boss. lol Nothing like pissin em off to the point of suicide :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Keiros View Post
                  Sorry Sokar, I don't get it. The F-35B is a jet, right? and you're saying that not only you managed to M95 the pilot to his death, while in flight at 980 km\h, but that he also saw you and his *jet* turned too slowly?
                  Thats exactly what I'm saying, however it happend in a matter of ½-2 secs, and the pilot was breaking off right as he got hit, result = I had a nice experience, and survived to tell the tale :yay:

Comment

i've shot someone out a coc|<pit, not that hard nor impossible...

Comment

Well, there is a construction crane in Dalian Plant, near the towers... Once, I took off in the Z-10 that spawns in Main Entrance, and a jet came from the carrier's direction, trying to gun me down. I switched to gunner and shot a TV, swerving around the crane and hitting the F-35 while it did a roll. LOL.

Other than that, some very lucky TV shots... As one I killed a J-10 when I when I was trying to shoot a chopper and the jet passed in a perpendicular trajectory. But that was just dumb luck.

Comment

Anytime I've killed a bad guy by dropping a vehicle on him.

Comment

its fun until its you

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                            its fun until its you
                            Actually, its even fun then. I get a chuckle out of it. Just like I do when someone T-Bags me.

:salute:

Comment

There this one time I shot a guy with something called a sniper rifle or sumthing. yeah he died and he was like oh noes.

This thread is full of bullcorn lol.

Comment

Last night I killed the same guy 6 times in about 30 seconds. I was sniping and medics kept reviving him so I continued putting bullets in his head every time he got revived. It felt like I was stat padding.

Comment

Working...
                                X