The most awesome thing I ever did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most awesome thing I ever did

Whats the most awesome thing you have ever done in BF2?

No making up stories or anything, only stuff that has happend.

For me, it was after seeing a F-35B bomb my base time and again, I took my trusted and must used weapon, the M95, and when he returned, he had obviously seen me, cause he was pointed right at me. I took aim at the cockpit... the next 2 secs felt like 2 mins, of joy as you see the F-35B pilot realizing whats happening, and desperately trying turning to break off, but to no avail :evil: I shoot him through the glass, and because he was just about to break off, the unmanned plane didn't hit me :yay:

I was capsing it in channels, and the guy (he is going for being a really good pilot) just couldn't give anything but the "..." triple dot :laugh:

That was utterly hilarious, I have tried to repit it however so far haven't been able to replicate it

Re: The most awesome thing I ever did

whatta hoot!
    off to war tales you go

Comment

I've taken down a attack chopper with M95 and that's probably one of the hardest thing I've done in this game. Also one time playing sniper on my least favorite map Karkand I took like dozen head shots in a row within half a minute. That was pretty impressive too. I don't think I've done anything else more spectacular than that. Oh wait, I remember one time playing Wake as a chinese commander, the USMC commander was constantly bombing the airfield and killing my troops. I was so pis$ed off that I went all the way to the carrier, maybe half of the trip swiming, I found the SOB and I knifed him. I managed to do 4 or 5 more kills before I got killed. That's it.

Comment

I wing-clipped the pilot and gunner out of a heli, and also a jet. Can't remember anything but it was funny as hell. Tried to repeat it and ended up waiting 15 seconds.

Comment

True Story

I was on top of the tv station waiting for the us chopper to spawn, it spawned and then it got taken out by the mec chopper so i waited till it spawned again but this time the dude missed and i saw him coming towards the tv station from his main so i lined up and just before he was going to shoot his rockets at the chopper i shot him out.

For a fraction of a second i was just going to get in the us copper and go but i new the direction of the empty chopper was gunna be close to me so i ran and jumped off the tvstation with my finger on E and guess what? i got swooped up by this emty chopper, from the time he shot his rockets to me shooting him out and jumping off the tvstation into the mec chopper it wouldnt have been more than 3 secs but it seemed like slow mo, it was truely the one thing i will allways remember doing.

Sounds impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by [PTG]jonny*5
            True Story

I was on top of the tv station waiting for the us chopper to spawn, it spawned and then it got taken out by the mec chopper so i waited till it spawned again but this time the dude missed and i saw him coming towards the tv station from his main so i lined up and just before he was going to shoot his rockets at the chopper i shot him out.

For a fraction of a second i was just going to get in the us copper and go but i new the direction of the empty chopper was gunna be close to me so i ran and jumped off the tvstation with my finger on E and guess what? i got swooped up by this emty chopper, from the time he shot his rockets to me shooting him out and jumping off the tvstation into the mec chopper it wouldnt have been more than 3 secs but it seemed like slow mo, it was truely the one thing i will allways remember doing.

Sounds impossible?
            I take it battlerecorder was off. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers
              whatta hoot!
              off to war tales you go
              Actually, he created 2 identical topics so I say Deletion

Comment

TWO?!
                by god! thats against forum rules!

Comment

The most awesome/lucky/weird kill i've gotten was a couple days ago on Karkand. Me and a friend of mine were playing on opposite teams and constantly teabagging eachother So while i was capping the Cement Factory flag someone spawned by that fence, so i started shooting at him with my RPK but when i killed him i realized that i killed my friend ant some other guy. I thought that i got a claymore kill or something but then i heard my friend go WTF?? on VT. Apparently he was standing BEHIND that fence when i was shooting that the guy who just spawned and i hit him in the head or something=)

Comment

Sorry Sokar, I don't get it. The F-35B is a jet, right? and you're saying that not only you managed to M95 the pilot to his death, while in flight at 980 km\h, but that he also saw you and his *jet* turned too slowly?

Comment

Not really something I did, but what my commander did which saved me. Basicly I was playing the Operation Harvest map as MEC, and was attacking a flag in a tank. I blew up a USMC tank and had about 50% health left. Suddenly a APC started to attack me with his main cannon. I fired once at him but he didn't die and I would not reload fast enough to kill him in time. I was resigned to die when he fired his missile at me, but then suddenly my commander dropped a FAV on the APC at the same time he fired his missile. Basicly, the missile hit the FAV and I managed to get another shot off and kill the APC. Bestest commander ever.

Comment

once their was a noob flying a j10 do in a f 18 i flew upside down right on top of him for like a minute. lost the sreenshot

Comment

...Yesterday...Got 52 kill streak in a choppa...On Wake...Yay for me

Comment

crashed the server.

Comment

Coolest thing ive done recently was on Sharqi. There was the typical solo chopper who wouldnt let anyone fly with him. I dont like the choppers much so I really didnt care. I was sniping up on the crane by construction site and as the guy flew by underneath the crane I jumped off holding E and ended up in the gunner seat. Of course the kid freaked out and started spamming "hop out" then eventually redlined me.

The best thing ive ever done though was "out stunting" a J-10 in an F-35 on Dragon Valley. I somehow managed to stay alive long enough for him to shoot all his missiles and as he was trying to take me down with the cannons I was flying under bridges, oil pipes, weaving through trees etc. This went on for a good 45 seconds and finally he crashed after I flew under the bridge at the power station. Doesnt sound like much of a good story but it was fun as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X