Mig Tips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mig Tips.

Is this the 3d-twist move you're all talking about?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I couldn't get it fully right, but when you do that in a certain way, J10 missiles just bounce straight off. You have to keep your speed up when doing it too.

It's very easy to do on a gamepad though.

Comment

Isnt that a barrel roll??

Btw, when you do a barrel roll do you guys use the rudder?

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
        Is this the 3d-twist move you're all talking about?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I couldn't get it fully right, but when you do that in a certain way, J10 missiles just bounce straight off. You have to keep your speed up when doing it too.

It's very easy to do on a gamepad though.
        It looks almost right. You apply the yaw (rudder) right when the missle is about to hit on the MIG. I'm pretty sure this method does not work for the F35 most of the time because of its rear hitbox.

With most saitek joysticks its easy, just twist the joystick, while performing the roll and you've pretty much got it set.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
          Isnt that a barrel roll??

Btw, when you do a barrel roll do you guys use the rudder?

If you notice, a barrel roll traces out a path with the wings like ==========, whereas this move traces out something like <<<<<<<<<<<<.

When you do it right, the plane practically starts spinning on a new axis - it's like having full yaw, centre of rotation being the tail of the jet, and going forwards while the bottom of the plane faces forwards (almost).

Originally posted by MassKiller
          It looks almost right. You apply the yaw (rudder) right when the missle is about to hit on the MIG. I'm pretty sure this method does not work for the F35 most of the time because of its rear hitbox.

With most saitek joysticks its easy, just twist the joystick, while performing the roll and you've pretty much got it set.
          It's very hit and miss with the F-35. But on a low pinged server I had a J10 spam 6 missiles, all bounced off. Other times I died to the first 2, sometimes it dodged 4 and died on the last 2, etc.

Comment

Camper, if youre the experimenter type, next time try to take speed and altitude into account aswell. Those last 2 for example, could have hit you once youve dropped or went above certain height.

Something for BF2 Mythbusters maybe?

Comment

I've recently been flying against some really good pilots on airshow...

And I've come to the conclusion, that I love this jet.

Comment

If you run out of flares then don't engage in heavy fight/bombing again. Wait till you have flares again especially if you are already hit. With full jet armor try to choose some easy target before you have flares again

Comment

Someone from NATO (BF2C) made a video.. watch this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5f-B9GhCgc[/media]

Comment

haha thats so badass... i wishi could do that

Comment

Working...
                    X