F1r3starter Doppelganger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1r3starter Doppelganger

On our server over the last 2 days we have had a player on with exactly the same username as the number one ranked player "F1r3starter" but this guy is a sergeant.

When asked about it he left the server, also during his time on the server he amassed 34 kills and 2 deaths with the next highest player having 8 kills!!

We have copied and pasted his name into the stats site and it comes up with the top ranked player, there doesn't appear to be a prefix and as far as we can make out is exactly the same player. Both times he appeared on the server he was ranked Sergeant....any ideas??

Re: F1r3starter Doppelganger

Yes, cheats come with name spoofers. It's a good thing he wasn't named *, then you'd be in the ****ter.

Comment

Lol, i did that once before.

!b * glitching.

That wasn't good...

And, as for the name, i believe its a new hack where you can change your name, i may be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
        Lol, i did that once before.

!b * glitching.

That wasn't good...

And, as for the name, i believe its a new hack where you can change your name, i may be wrong though.
        lol, i had that same guy come in my server, but i banned him thru bf2cc.

Comment

I didn't think before i banned him (or everyone on the server )

Comment

that is a really pointless hack.

Comment

No, its not pointless because screenshots means you don't get banned or wiped if your reported to EA.

Comment

Either way, the original "number 1 in the world" f1r3starter and his burza* clan are hacking tossers. Both jojosurma and st0n3dch1ld have been caught in the last week, and i saw a few of them on a server recently (not imposters, they had the correct ranks) getting stupid kdr's and shots in, compared to their normal stats.

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Comment

Neither of those are cheats. The first is the nametag tracking "feature" that allows you to see people if you hold your crosshair over them. The second is where he used a green crosshair, and the PBSS was taken right as he hit someone, hence the green hit indicator.

Edit: I'm a silly goose, I just saw the no-fog thing on the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                    Edit: I'm a silly goose, I just saw the no-fog thing on the latter.
                    And there's a distance next to the person's name in the first picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                      And there's a distance next to the person's name in the first picture.
                      Thought that was a prefix?

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                        Thought that was a prefix?
                        I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                        X