The Battlefield of Idiots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battlefield of Idiots.

This thread is cut down on all the threads telling about someone you hate. Have you ever had someone who made it their personal duty to ruin your game? Post about it here. Post about stat padders you see, because we all know BFROE won't do anything about them. Post about those lame server admins who kick you for killing them, or "stealing" their gold star. Not everything has to be negative, poke some fun at them. Post their stats to show how pathetic they are, ect. I will keep a running list of all the idiots and maybe we'll see some duplicates, and I'll only add people to the list if you include a valid reason.

I'll start the thread out with my lovely story from earlier tonight. I'm aware that noone really cares, but that's what the War Tales forum is for. Mods, this topic is just a compliation of war tales, it's not all whining.

I join the [WOW] server and it's on Oman. The first round I'm on US and I go 37:3 in the F35 with no camping. Admittedly the Mig pilot was horrible. The next round I switch over to MEC and some two star general, wizardx10, gets in the Su34 with me in the gunners seat. I think to myself, 2 star general, he must be atleast a decent pilot. He goes up and gets 3 kills then crashes us into a tree. Next time I get in the pilots seat and he snipes me out and takes it, gets 4 more kills then gets shot down. I get in the pilots seat again, he snipes me out again takes it and doesn't kill anything before he gets shot down again. Next time he just shoots me before the jet spawns, I punish again, and he already had 2 punishes because he was such a bad pilot he bombed teamates. He gets kicked. Little did I know he was an admin. I get kicked and banned for no reason. That's the end of the story, no real excitement. Just one horrible player who wouldn't have his rank if he weren't a server admin. He has played over 1700 hours, and only ahs a SPM of 1.86. He has over 5000 team kills. He has over 730 hours in jets and choppers and only has a combined 2.9 KTD in them. Can you imagine how bad he would be if he didn't ban everyone who contests him?

Re: The Battlefield of Idiots.

wow what a poor player. Ill have to think about all the tkers on the servers i go to

Comment

Guy from moo clan, names is "Bigflopper" tk'd me about 3 times for the chopper.

Comment

well i think ea should make all of the server have ff off. so you cant tk.

Comment

many servers now have ff off ::-):

Comment

A server called,"Air Maps 24/7". F*cking nub kept TK and revive me, nonstop, punish was off, he damn kept on doing it till i lost it in my house, AND I MEAN IT. I was so DAMN close to getting some damn badges.

Comment

Working...
            X