A couple of helos questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A couple of helos questions

Hey Sloi, how do you change that fast? When i try to do that i tend to use more than one second, but you do it in like 0.2 seconds:P Did you change the "F2" button for space bar or something so you can reach it quickly??

Comment

Changed controls

Comment

Nope. All stock except for Spacebar (mouselook) and CTRL (enter/exit). I just got used to switching...

Comment

Hm.. When i try to click faster my right mouse click wont registrer so i'm ending up spinning around. Well i think i better go to an empty server and practice a little. I think i better change controls so i can reach buttons faster

Comment

I only use keyboard when I fly, I don't flying with a mouse because you always gotta slide it to turn and what not instead of just holding down one arrow key.

Comment

Thanks for all the answers and, Sloi, you've got some great videos.

Comment

Actually one question for helo pilots....what is the fastest way to turn a chopper, say 180, when moving without having to make a diving turn?

Comment

Quarter barrel roll then turn? Imagine a go-kart or rollercoaster taking a steeply banked 180* turn.

Comment

That's what I've been doing. That and split-S's. I was wondering if there's another maneuver that allows for a quick moving turn without much loss of altitude or a lot of lateral movement. Something like a J-turn in a car.

Comment

Cut the throttle as well, you probably do that already, but just in case...

Comment

Working...
                      X