Heli attacks?! SURVIVAL STRATEGIEZ!!! zomzogmozgmzogmz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heli attacks?! SURVIVAL STRATEGIEZ!!! zomzogmozgmzogmz

Taking a chopper down with an assault rifle is nonsense. Even with PKM you need to unload couple of hundred rounds and good luck getting a chance for that. Anyhow, it takes exactly 9 M95 rounds to take a chopper down or just one head shot. I've taken a low flying chpper down by taking the pilot down with a head shot. The chopper drifted away until it finally crashed.

Comment

Well I've managed it before. Granted I'm not saying it should be done as a main attack as there is obviously better methods. But for me, when most options are out, and it's distracted, and I think I can get a few clips in without getting noticed too soon, I'll go for it. I prefer to be out and slaughtering Rambo style anyways so I usually never encounter choppers save for base campings.

Comment

Thanks guys, keep telling people to shoot at the attack helos.

I just love when people shoot at us with small arms or even AT. It helps me a lot to locate targets I'd otherwise not see.

Comment

Well, people are gonne get killed by a COD anyway, at least by shooting at it with small arms, your doing something. If alot of people done it, it would bug out alot quicker than no one shooting at it, cos they aint AT or the AA has already been taken out.

Or, just doing nothing and carry on bitching about how overpowerful they are.

Comment

To the people that supposedly took choppers down with assault rifles pistols and knifes, please get real. Shooting at a chopper with something other than .50 cal, AA, AT or M95 is suicidal. It will compromise your cover and get you killed within seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
              To the people that supposedly took choppers down with assault rifles pistols and knifes, please get real. Shooting at a chopper with something other than .50 cal, AA, AT or M95 is suicidal. It will compromise your cover and get you killed within seconds.
              I still get a kick out of seeing people new to the game trying to shoot down choppers and what not using their assault rifles.

Comment

Working...
              X