• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is everyone?

Well RO has and BFV has kept me off it for a few days

Comment

bump.... is this mod dying off like the rest or whats going on?

Comment

I might dl it this week.. im having much fun in first strike mod for 2142 (star wars, I love Tie Interceptor and the B-wing). I've never really been a mod player - other than cs and dod..

Comment

Another bump...

I've heard rumor of a update but is it even worth it now seeing as how COD4 is out and next week Crysis?

I'm not sure what to do here by either removing the server I have up for it since its not used anymore and setting up something else or wait..and then how long?

Comment

Your server will never go anywhere sava if your community(Team D) is not interested enough in the mod to commit to seeding and in general playing the mod.(by that I mean they like the mod enough that they would play it on other servers if the home turf didn't populate some nights) So go ask your guys and see what they want to do. All that fake ranked chatter we had a couple months ago did get rid of those servers...so atm that barrier is not there for the next release. With a new release population spike there will definitely be opportunties for a couple more servers outside TG to see everyday activity....it will just take a community/clan that is committed to playing and seeding their server nightly. Only your guys can answer that.

Comment

only reason i dont play it, is it laggs on my pewter and i donno why, i can play PR no prob & thems some big azzmapps

stats IMO has a big impact. im guilty when i first started vanilla i like them ,was neat keepin up, but it got so old, vanilla sucks so bad i cant even play it anymore. i found myself more worried about my K/D ratio that i wasnt having fun, was more like work. so i put my old brain to work & though "shat on this" and started playin mods.

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
              I used to work at Ft Dix.
              I took AIT there in 85, gosh i hated that place, not too mention the nasty hookers in whitestown:<did i get that right i belive was name ofthe town.?

now ive had a flashback & gonna go have to take my medication:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
                Your server will never go anywhere sava if your community(Team D) is not interested enough in the mod to commit to seeding and in general playing the mod.(by that I mean they like the mod enough that they would play it on other servers if the home turf didn't populate some nights) So go ask your guys and see what they want to do. All that fake ranked chatter we had a couple months ago did get rid of those servers...so atm that barrier is not there for the next release. With a new release population spike there will definitely be opportunties for a couple more servers outside TG to see everyday activity....it will just take a community/clan that is committed to playing and seeding their server nightly. Only your guys can answer that.

I understand what your saying but that never answered my question..

I guess you were the wrong one to respond but ohh well I looked at the numbers last night and its not worth the trouble. I'll be removing POE2 from the server very shortly thanks for the reply.

I've enjoyed it while it lasted! :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                  I understand what your saying but that never answered my question..

I guess you were the wrong one to respond but ohh well I looked at the numbers last night and its not worth the trouble. I'll be removing POE2 from the server very shortly thanks for the reply.

I've enjoyed it while it lasted! :salute:
                  You not going to have a server anymore?or just removing POE?
                  do you have other servers for vanilla or other mods? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171
                    You not going to have a server anymore?or just removing POE?
                    do you have other servers for vanilla or other mods? just curious
                    I just took down POE for now... its not being used.

I've put up a COD4 server for the time being but starting next week I'll be focused on Crysis.

Comment

Working...
                    X