Banned for attacking a cappable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for attacking a cappable

I was playing with my buddy quantumSoup who usually flies the helo for me, and the map happened to be the horrible Road to Jalalabad. During the round, he gets banned for "baserape". That was on NcN.

I tried to talk to their admins:

Only to find out that he got banned for killing an admin over and over at Junkyard with no intention to cap the flag... Is that even legal or should be classified as admin abuse?

After all Junkyard is cappable and has lots of spawnpoints. A single infantry unit should not represent a problem to any moderately skilled player.

Discuss. :nod:

Re: Banned for attacking a cappable

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
    I was playing with my buddy quantumSoup who usually flies the helo for me, and the map happened to be the horrible Road to Jalalabad. During the round, he gets banned for "baserape". That was on NcN.

I tried to talk to their admins:

Only to find out that he got banned for killing an admin over and over at Junkyard with no intention to cap the flag... Is that even legal or should be classified as admin abuse?

After all Junkyard is cappable and has lots of spawnpoints. A single infantry unit should not represent a problem to any moderately skilled player.

Discuss. :nod:
    They just got pissy they were getting stomped, you can tell by their responses. See how he pointed out other clan members were being killed by your friend, thats the whole problem there. And killing an admin as usual.

Buncha ree-ree's, I'd hate to see them in a league.

Comment

Umm duh! Dont you know its against the rules to kill an admin!?!

Comment

Ahh that sucks. Just let them have their pissy fit. If they suck so badly that they can't coordinate with other players to take out ONE infantry guy, than they are gonna face a lot more problems in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by -Dark-
          I am the one who ban your buddy. I warned him about sitting behind the fence line at the junkyard and killing everyone who spawned at said location,without making a move on the flag. He killed me serveral times in a row, after the first three i stated to warn him ,yet he kept killing myself and a couple of other NcN mebers. THIS IS BASERAPING...If you going to play on a NcN server , you need to follow the rule's.
          I think that is considered "spawncamping"...and there is a difference between that and "baseraping".

Well, it looks like someone got frustrated, instead of being tactical about it and spawning at a close-by flag and sneaking up on your friend, they just banned. So, in my opinion, they are not very good players since they could not work around a problem. A superior player would have snuck up on him with a knife for the Coup d'gras

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
            I think that is considered "spawncamping"...and there is a difference between that and "baseraping".

Well, it looks like someone got frustrated, instead of being tactical about it and spawning at a close-by flag and sneaking up on your friend, they just banned. So, in my opinion, they are not very good players since they could not work around a problem. A superior player would have snuck up on him with a knife for the Coup d'gras
            I dont think the issue is them being a good player or not I think the issue is that they are bad admins. Obviously they should have picked a different spawn if it was such a problem but banning him wasnt fair at all.

Comment

sounds like a ****ty server anyway.. I dont see a problem, the admin should've organized a squad to take out your friend.

Comment

Yet another stupid clan who bans for idiotic reasons. The point of the game is to kill the enemy and suppress their advancement. Your friend was doing his job, and the admins are abusing their privileges. I would report the server to EA if I were you. Worst that would happen is nothing is done about them so you just find another server to play on. The best that would happen is their server is shut down because admins are abusing their privileges.

Comment

N@@B admins

And I doubt EA would react. Why don't they shut down stat padding servers then?

Comment

WHy the **** are u guys still bitching over something as stupid as this? You people need to learn that complaing because u got banned or kicked from a server just waist forum space. There are Hundreds of servers outt here that u can still play at ****.

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                    N@@B admins

And I doubt EA would react. Why don't they shut down stat padding servers then?
                    Because EA left this game about a year ago.

Comment

This is a huge outrage!!! I cant believe there are admins like this!

Comment

This morning I saw my squad mate get banned from the server for calling the pilot of the Blackhawk a newb for ramming his helo into our jets upon takeoff on Kubra Dam. Turns out to be an Admin of the server doing this. WE found out after his fellow buddy also in the squad tells me he got banned for calling the pilot a 'newb'.

Comment

same thing was happening on a server called FMC or Fragmax a while back... I reported them on TotalROE and sent in a complaint. You might try the same thing but not sure if you will get any results or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer
                            Umm duh! Dont you know its against the rules to kill an admin!?!

who cares I tked an admin lol

Comment

Sounds like that admin got pwnt!!! I hate admins like that.

I was playing some Kark, IO today. Anyone who would command was immediately kicked, the second UAV went airborne. All of this clan, who's server I was playing on, stacked the team. So it was Clan Vs. Pubbers. So I asked them why they were kicking out commanders. They said because it was IO. I brought up the whole EA TOS and all that. They said some pretty foul stuff. Funny parts on them though. I applied for commander and sat atop the roof at the Square. I knew if I used UAV/Supplies they'd notice. So I only spotted them out using the scan. When an enemy would come my way, I'd resign as commander, get the kills and then re-apply. They never figured it out. I was quite surprised. I even had to leave for work so I left BF2 running. Which I never do. I never got kicked for being commander or anything. They were too dumb to realize what was going on. I just wanted to see what they'd say next round after I got the 2x bonus, they would've seen my account name in the commander part.

Comment

Working...
                              X