Anyone here play America's Army?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone here play America's Army?

Yeah but they nerfed the oppostion weapons to make them less acurate so US always wins.

Comment

^wat?

Comment

lulz surprise!!!

Comment

Well, if you are using an m16 and you kill your enemy and pick up his weapon, it would be an AK-47, and if you are using a m249 SAW and you kill your enemy with it you will be pick up a RPK. Personally, I always picked up the enemies weapons. The burst part of the m16 was really hard to use on AA, and the AK-47 was a nice weapon to riddle your enemies with bullets.

Comment

Ya, they havn't released any screen shots for the Next Gen America's Army for the PC yet.

But, they do have some screen shots out for the next Americas Army for the Xbox360. I think it is based off of the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Engine.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/926/926363.html

From the trailer it looks really good to me. Basicly I think its GR:AW In first person.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs
              Ya, they havn't released any screen shots for the Next Gen America's Army for the PC yet.

But, they do have some screen shots out for the next Americas Army for the Xbox360. I think it is based off of the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Engine.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/926/926363.html

From the trailer it looks really good to me. Basicly I think its GR:AW In first person.
              Well, they have released wallpapers of some of the new weapons that will be in AA: 3.0 (Next Gen America's Army for the PC).

Comment

Working...
              X