Anyone here play America's Army?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here play America's Army?

I recently quit this game to come to BF2. I had an honor 71 out of 100, in my opinion AA is probably one of the most realistic FPS' i've ever played, and one of the best things about it, is that it is FREE, and over eight million people play it, there is always a server to play on (just like in BF2).

Did any of you play it, or still do?

Re: Anyone here play America's Army?

Yep, I haven't played it in about 8 months but when I left I look at myself in my AA past as one of those elite AA players; equaled the 100 Honors and was normally the one in the heat of firefights yet the last one standing on a team.

I left with I believe 68 honor, I think I will probably get back into the game because BF2 is starting to get boring being the only FPS I currently play.

Didnt they recently come out with a new AA version?

Comment

AA= the best game I`ve every played, and will always be.

I bloody loved it, too bad people (admins) turned into pure nazis and the servers started sucking.
      Stopped playing 2 months ago.

Comment

i stopped playing couple months ago,hackers ruined my fav server.

Comment

played it mainly for the "training". the special forces test was wicked hard X_X i never understood how it worked online...ur never the enemy (always on the marine side) but then there were the indigenous ppl..and i ended up mistaking those guys as enemies....well it wasnt fun so back to bf2

Comment

the special forces training was a biatch.but the silencer was awesome

Comment

The newest version is 2.8.1 SMU MAP PACK, and in the fall of 2008 they will be making 3.0. It will be a whole new game, with new gameplay, maps, guns and everyone will have to make new accounts.

Comment

yeah,i might get 3.0 since its on a whole new engine.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                  yeah,i might get 3.0 since its on a whole new engine.
                  Yeah, I'll probably download it and test it out, which would determine if I would play that or keep playing BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by lewdis View Post
                    Yeah, I'll probably download it and test it out, which would determine if I would play that or keep playing BF2.
                    Does that mean we gotta do training all over again!? Oh no!!!! I hated training, sitting through tests and the frickin SF training. Grrr

Comment

It's not like it was hard. At least you weren't on TS at the time talking to your friends and not really paying any attention.

Comment

the sf training was hard,i had to use a online guide.

Comment

I tried it for a while and enjoyed it but stopped playing it in the end as it used to get on my nerves having to wait ten minutes when you get shot! But yes, good fun and the fact that whatever side you are on you appear to be the good guys is a nice touch.

Comment

I have to admit the training was difficult the first time, but the second time around it was really easy. You just gotta take it really slow, or use google.

And, in 3.0 you will have to do all the trainings over again, but there will be all new trainings, so you shouldn't worry about having to see the "Special Forces - E & E Training", maybe something even harder, or maybe something even easier, who knows?

Comment

3.0 will be run on the new Unreal 3 Engine.

Comment

Working...
                              X