Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meaning of the word "hot"

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
    Could mean "a whore" (I use hot instead of slut, whore sometimes) or stolen skills (hacks)
    I wasn't hacking or even doing good enough for anybody to think I was hacking, though.

Comment

if you were baseraping(airfield) then im sure they were being sarcastic,like if some idiot in a j10 thinks hes really good for killing me in a j10 and boasts about it i calll him "really good" using the easiest jet in the game.

Comment

Alright well if the fine folks at TBF2 don't know what "hot" means I think it's safe to say I wasn't a noob for not knowing what it meant. This leaves me with four conclusions:

a) They were screwing with me.

b) They require mental help.

c) They were just looking for someone to hug.

d) I am, indeed, the sexiest man alive.

Oh yeah.

Comment

Sorry, but D) is already taken. It's a registered trademark and I may have to consult my attorney for possible trademark infringement charges.

See you in court. Biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
            Sorry, but D) is already taken. It's a registered trademark and I may have to consult my attorney for possible trademark infringement charges.

See you in court. Biatch.
            lol...

Comment

Rofl @ camperstrike

Comment

Well sometimes I will say something is hot if there are a lot of enemies there. For example, if US has all the flags on Wake except the airfield, and I am trying to get it but constantly getting shot up. I will say to my squad "Airfield is hot guys", or I might say to a chopper or jet pilot "Airfield is hot, can you soften it up for me?". But I don't know why anyone would say it regarding a jet pilot.

Comment

Here I thought these sorts of conversations were reserved solely for the Navy.

America's New-aged Military certainly is changing.

Comment

Working...
                  X