Meaning of the word "hot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning of the word "hot"

So I was playing Wake (can't remember the server, possibly rTr) and whoring the jet pretty badly when somone then called me "hot." At first I just thought it was some guy being fruity, but then in another round at least three people called me "hot." By now I figured it was some BF2 term I'd never heard before until then and I haven't heard it since. I wasn't breaking any rules (as far as I know) and I didn't get kicked or punished in any way. What I want to know is what "hot" means exactly, whether it's only present in a specific server, or whether it's a nonsense phrase meant to confuse the hell out of me.

Re: Meaning of the word "hot"

they think you have a nice butt.

Comment

They think your good at whoring the jets?

Comment

he obviously has the hots for ya

Comment

Hot

1) Having or giving off heat.
          2) To make a burning feeling.
          3) Stolen and/or wanted.
          4) Something of great interest; Intruiging.
          5) Having extreme sexual desire or attraction.
          6) Angry.

Courtesy of www.urbandictionary.com

were you doing well?
          cause you could be hot, as in 'on fire!'

Comment

I always say HAWT.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
              he obviously has the hots for ya
              hahaha :laugh2:

Comment

Was it some small clan doing this or a group of random people. If its a small group its probably their lingo for something but it does not have really any meaning other then them being gay.

Comment

I wasn't doing that well actually, plus it seems like an odd thing to say even if I was doing well. Why would a bunch of them take the time to type the specific word "hot" if they were impressed?

DesertFalcon, I don't remember if it was a small clan or random people, like I said I barely remember the server.

Comment

Maybe they just wanted you to be their biatch.

Comment

maybe their houses were on fire? and they were signaling for someone to call the fire brigade?

Comment

it could have been a reference to you whoring the jet as you put it. Hot is a slang word for stolen goods and such so maybe it was a reference to you being the only one with the jet; ie; it was hot cause you steal it from everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3llsh0cked View Post
                          it could have been a reference to you whoring the jet as you put it. Hot is a slang word for stolen goods and such so maybe it was a reference to you being the only one with the jet; ie; it was hot cause you steal it from everyone?
                          That's what I was thinking at first, but then again I wasn't teamkilling or doing anything wrong to get the jets, I wasn't in the jets for an insanely long time, and most of the comments were from the opposing team (why would they care if I kept stealing the jets?).

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            That's what I was thinking at first, but then again I wasn't teamkilling or doing anything wrong to get the jets, I wasn't in the jets for an insanely long time, and most of the comments were from the opposing team (why would they care if I kept stealing the jets?).
                            welcome to the forums my good brother! as for the "hot," perhaps you could give us more info? how frequently were they saying it? how many people were saying it? under what circumstances exactly?

Comment

He was teabagging them.

Comment

Working...
                              X