A bf2 video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bf2 video

I'm probably gonna get raked, but thought i'd see what ya'll thought of this video, its nooby but a little better than my last one i think, cool music at the lest

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: A bf2 video

Vid not so bad Love the ACDC

Comment

Music didn't really fit with the video. Some audio from the game would be nice too. I also didn't like the transitions too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
        Music didn't really fit with the video. Some audio from the game would be nice too. I also didn't like the transitions too much.
        yeh i agree..just because you have the transitions doesnt mean you have to use them..

Oh and at something like 3:20...man youre knifing skills are poor..other than that good video! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by hellsent-2007 View Post
          yeh i agree..just because you have the transitions doesnt mean you have to use them..

Oh and at something like 3:20...man youre knifing skills are poor..other than that good video! :yay:
          Yepp, i know, well i'm still noob at this game, i'm tryn to get better, some times i do good on this game, another day i can't kill a gnat. seems like unless there unaware im coming i have hardest time killin with knife (chasing them in cirles i mean), ahh well

anyway thx for comments, well i thought the transistions was better than just clip to clip, but the music not fittin i donno what other music i'd use. thx though i do appreciate comments.

over:salute:

Comment

not bad

Comment

what i think we meant about the transitions was that you didnt have to use all or most of the transitions you had available...you could of just used like a fade out fade in on...much simple and easier on the eyes

Comment

Originally posted by hellsent-2007 View Post
                what i think we meant about the transitions was that you didnt have to use all or most of the transitions you had available...you could of just used like a fade out fade in on...much simple and easier on the eyes
                Oh ok, i see what u mean, i'm workin on gettin whole version of fraps, so maybe i can make some .jpg scene's & hopefully it will just work better, i think i'm gonna try a different format, i use wind MM , thinkin about tryn one with my sonic, it has much more choice's, but the compression i can't remember but i'm sure its there somewhere.

thanks again:salute:

Comment

Working...
                X