Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speedier boat

Originally posted by hamzehtarek
    I've seen you post the swimming soldier thingy picture about 735123 times on this site, either you or some other guy.
    and you had to reply to this thread to say that? first time i have posted it actually, but if you would like i can post it 735122 times more so you have a reason to make completely useless posts. kthx

Comment

I've said either you or someone else. Didn't mean it as an insult or anything.

It has been used for more than one purpose too. (Flying-swimming etc...). But I won't be hurt if you spam it on this thread.

Comment

Someone mentioned the submerged Zero on the Wake map. I use it to stand on, a real handy trick because almost no one will look for you there. I sometimes snipe from there, and also do the anti-tank thing from there too. If the enemy tank is looking at the Island the zero will put you just under his field of vision.

Back on topic, going under the carrier is a neat trick to use to escape an enemy attack chopper spawn camping the carrier. Yes it still happens from time to time. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
          Someone mentioned the submerged Zero on the Wake map. I use it to stand on, a real handy trick because almost no one will look for you there. I sometimes snipe from there, and also do the anti-tank thing from there too. If the enemy tank is looking at the Island the zero will put you just under his field of vision.
          def. gonna try this!

Comment

lols surely the going under the carrier thing would be awesome for the commander with the whole being invincible thing.

Comment

i thought it was a glitch as you can shoot through?!

Comment

ive got to try that carrier thing, looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
                  you don't need to do the high speed boat on the submerged plane, you can rub it against carrier to lift up and cruise super fast, pretty much anywhere you can get some lift. you can also take a boat UNDER the carrier, but you cannot shoot or really do anything but swim around so i wouldn't exactly call zomg cheat.

cruising vertical on wake.

Did you know that you can actually get the boat to drive itself that way? IDK how I did it, but I was trying to get the speedboat glitch to work, came out of the boat bay and was heading towards arty island when the enemy helo went flying by, well I switched to the gunner seat to shoot back (useless I know) but the boat KEPT GOIN, the chopper got blown up by an F35 while he was MGing me down and I took on some damage so I switch to one of the co-pilots seats and wrenched away and fixed the boat as I sped away towards South Base all by myself
                  I tried to repeat this a few times but gave up as I have hard enough time getting the front of the boat in the air to go fast.

Comment

^^^ i cant get that to work

Comment

Working...
                    X