Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBSS runnin and we see your scope?

What the heck does that even mean?
    Am I being accused of hacking? I cant for the life of me figure out why...trust me..if I was hacking Id have waaay better stats lol.

heres the story..Im on =XMC= server..Karkand 32 man.
    I play Spec Ops alot if you check my stats, SCAR/AK47 + insta killz scope And Im not even that good to be honest with them lol.

but heres what happened to get me kicked, and accused of hacking I guess..Id ask but now Im "banned".

We have all flags and have them stuck on the other side of the bridge (there MEC we have the train) So Im using cover, watchign the UAV and sniping snipers back with my Scope..basicaly its easy, Ive found areas were its easy to be hard to hit yet still hit them..just shooting shadows and folling the UAV..after 1300+ hours and a ton of Kark its a breeze to do this IMO.

Im posted up sniping with my SCAR and killing the XMC guys along the raised wall..just peep aroudn corner, spam some crotches at times and lock the scope at were the shadows dar figure is from far away..easy. Do it all the time..so after about 5-6 scope/snipe kills I get "PBSS runnin and we see your scope"..I get banned lol. wtf? I guess I kind of knew it was comming when I saw I had like 40+ kills less then ten deaths and the next guy near my K/D was like 20/15..but its almost alwasy like that..not many servers carry that many high ranks, I usually dominate to some degree.. and Im not saying rank = skill..but it does have some account into it..so deal with it.

Ok I admit I play with all graphics on low, basically I want the upper hand over graphics (no hiding in the shadows for me )
    I dont hack no have I ever...but is that what there trying to say? Is there anyway for me to see these "questionable" SS's? could it be runnin on all low settings and having IMO a better view of stuff? Sure some things I have maxed, like view distance and textures..but I run no lighting or shadows..

Its getting frustrating..to no end..this happens sooo much anymore..its liek the longer I play the beter Ive gotten the morre and more I get accused of crap on servers..
    Guy bunny hops and kills me, its OK..I do it back "BAM! I get banned/Kicked"..
    I snipe like crazy with a SCAR or AK47..BAM! Im hacking and banned/Kicked!
    I spend a ton of time mastering the GL, BAM! banned/Kicked for noob toobing!
    The best is "theres no way your scoring that many points/getting kills/outshooting my 36E with Spec Ops/Assualt etc..Kicked/Banned!

1300+ hours, 100+ hours in some classes, 300+ hours in some others..and its like the minute you show that you have pretty much can play ground, fly, tank, Heli or play every class effectively...your a hack..you must be banned or kicked..

Its of no use to have any skill in this game if the minute you display it you get attacked..and Im not even as good as some of you and I still get crap constantly..
    Todays "PBSS on your scope etc.." just takes the cake...lemme see it..anyone know any XMC guys tell them, unban me so I can see the crap or post it..lemme see what my big infringement was grrrrrrr

Re: PBSS runnin and we see your scope?

Heh, gotta' love US servers run by idiots who can't hack that there are people out there better than them. :laugh:

<3 Aussie servers.

Comment

.... so you were suspected of hacking, because punkbuster took a ss of you in your scope?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
        .... so you were suspected of hacking, because punkbuster took a ss of you in your scope?
        I guess..all I got was a message from a guy in XMC, ironically the same guy I sniped a few times with my SCAR..and he said..
        PBSS is running and we see your scope..then he kicked and banned me..

insane..

Comment

i bet they thought the scar scope was a hack,with the red dot.

Comment

i feel for ya i keep getting called a hacker mainley because i own every1 lol

Comment

So you had a good KDR and where banned for suspicion of hacking. Go play somewhere else, no reason to post about it. We all have to deal with this from time to time, that's becoming the unfortunate reality of playing BF2. Also given the rise in the amount of suspected hackers and known hackers it's just going to get worse. If you weren't hacking then just take it as flattery.

Look at it from an Admins perspective;
              We had a player on our server last night that almost everyone thought was using an aim-bot. We had no real proof other than suspicion but with over 90 kills and 8-1 KDR it was suspect. So what should I have done, let him stay and empty out our server or kick him to keep the majority happy and playing. It's tough when you don't have definitive proof since none of his SS came out but at the same time we didn't want the server to empty. Maybe that admin was making the same decision. Kick one to keep the players there and the server running.

Originally posted by JustARandom View Post
              Heh, gotta' love US servers run by idiots who can't hack that there are people out there better than them. :laugh:

<3 Aussie servers.
              Way to contribute and why don't you keep your immature and uneducated stereotypes to yourself you drongo poof.

Comment

Originally posted by SpartanODST
                So you had a good KDR and where banned for suspicion of hacking. Go play somewhere else, no reason to post about it. We all have to deal with this from time to time, that's becoming the unfortunate reality of playing BF2. Also given the rise in the amount of suspected hackers and known hackers it's just going to get worse. If you weren't hacking then just take it as flattery.

Look at it from an Admins perspective;
                We had a player on our server last night that almost everyone thought was using an aim-bot. We had no real proof other than suspicion but with over 90 kills and 8-1 KDR it was suspect. So what should I have done, let him stay and empty out our server or kick him to keep the majority happy and playing. It's tough when you don't have definitive proof since none of his SS came out but at the same time we didn't want the server to empty. Maybe that admin was making the same decision. Kick one to keep the players there and the server running.

Way to contribute and why don't you keep your immature and uneducated stereotypes to yourself you drongo.

if you don't wanna read it... then don't. Geez, what IS your deal? Its not like you were forced to read this post? I've been kicked from servers for some stupid reasons, this is interesting to me.

Smoke a cigarette or something, BTW whats with the "I'm blind" font size.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfox View Post
                  Unfortunate reality of playing these days, just take it as a compliment and play someplace else.

Originally posted by TheButler208 View Post
                  if you don't wanna read it... then don't. Geez, what IS your deal? Its not like you were forced to read this post? I've been kicked from servers for some stupid reasons, this is interesting to me.

Smoke a cigarette or something, BTW whats with the "I'm blind" font size.
                  I was just trying to give a different point of view, is that not allowed? As I stated we had someone on our server last night and were put in a situation of choosing to kick someone with no proof to keep people in the server or not and having people leave. This does happen all the time but it's not always as cut an dry as people post it to be in here. My point was to just move on and find a better server.

Comment

How come you were spamming crotches? I didn't get any further than that. Some people prone spam and some people crotch spam (it's all a matter of personal, shall we say preference).

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
                      How come you were spamming crotches? I didn't get any further than that. Some people prone spam and some people crotch spam (it's all a matter of personal, shall we say preference).

Cheers
                      Its nothign i do to do anythign to much hit box..its just when your sniping or counter sniping..its to pop your head up..should i just pop up look around and get HS'd?
                      or should i hit crouch like 5 times real fast and look around..?

Comment

That crap just happened to me too. It was on a 24/7 Dalian [CB] server. I came in almost to the half-way point of a round, and on the losing side. Got in the gunners seat with a decent pilot, and immediately took everything out of the sky, including jets. I was 18 and 1, when some guy on the other team says kick KillJoy, he must be hacking. So I said, why would you want to kick me? I then get kicked and called an asshat. What??? I went back in and said, why did you kick me? ..I didn't say or do anything to anyone. I was then banned. (I know, I should have just gone back, played and not said anything ...but ...) Anyways, I used to love that server, been playing in it for months. I can't believe they just can ban someone based on the word of some scrub who got killed. I don't know any admins there, or a clan site that is associated to that server, but up until that minute, I did like playing there.

Its been a year and a half since I was banned from a server. I highly resent it because I really do play fair, and couldn't imagine hacking or cheating. I have over 1500 playing hours (300 in a helo), and just in the last 7 or 8 months, have I finally developed game play to the point I nearly always finish near the top. My stats show a slow road, and alot of hard work - it really blows getting punished for that.

Comment

i know exactly what your saying, i am getting extremely tired of abusive admin that only want to play against noobs all day, in the last 1.5 days i have been kicked/banned 9 friggin times, 3 times for bunny hopping ( i jump to prone on occasion, thats not bunny hopping) 4 times for being first place on the server, (aka make room for admin on not full server) and twice for disruptive gameplay, lolz what? not saying a word but doing lots of killing is apparently disruptive to admin that get crappy KDr because of it. sad thing is i roll with a few clan mates server hopping and they are just as skilled as me, but they don't get kicked, only diference is I am a general, general = Kick without warning so you don't pwn them, since i have become general it has gotten retarded, i can barely get through a round on any server these days, no hackusations just kicks which almost always are bans without warning, even as Colonal it wasn't this bad

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfox View Post
                            same here, i own with SVD, and they think i hack, while there the dumb ones standing still on that hill chucking nades.

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                            i know exactly what your saying, i am getting extremely tired of abusive admin that only want to play against noobs all day, in the last 1.5 days i have been kicked/banned 9 friggin times, 3 times for bunny hopping ( i jump to prone on occasion, thats not bunny hopping) 4 times for being first place on the server, (aka make room for admin on not full server) and twice for disruptive gameplay, lolz what? not saying a word but doing lots of killing is apparently disruptive to admin that get crappy KDr because of it. sad thing is i roll with a few clan mates server hopping and they are just as skilled as me, but they don't get kicked, only diference is I am a general, general = Kick without warning so you don't pwn them, since i have become general it has gotten retarded, i can barely get through a round on any server these days, no hackusations just kicks which almost always are bans without warning, even as Colonal it wasn't this bad
                            ii know how you feel, i cant go into any server anymore with out some comment saying i hack, or im a noob.

its starting to get annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by SpartanODST
                              Way to contribute and why don't you keep your immature and uneducated stereotypes to yourself you drongo poof.
                              It's a joke you bint.

And yeah, you was unfairly banned because like you i use the SCAR/AK combo, deadly imho.

Comment

Working...
                              X