US kit weapon guide Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US kit weapon guide Part 2

I've been one shot killed several times IAR on Karkand with pump shotty!And from quite a distance for one of those

So it's possible

Comment

i hate shot guns in this game. they just suck

Comment

Personally I have fallen in love with the MEC semi-auto shotgun. 7 rounds of towards a big juicy target as fast as you can click! You could beat a whole squad of assault troops with that thing (on a CQC map of course).

I have been playing Ghost Town with it a lot lately with it, the poor guys don't have time to get a round off. If only it wasn't for SVDs :P

Comment

^^LOL!! Its the worste shotgun in-game. The USMC shotgun it SO much better as its a one shot kill. DAO-12 is also MUCH better same with Jackhammer.

Originally posted by magdelen11235 View Post
          i hate shot guns in this game. they just suck
          Whats wrong with you?? A shotgun in Karkand IO just totally kicks ***.

Comment

you feel so much better shooting someone with a shotgun the an assault rifle, although i don't do it much.

Comment

I do it alot on Karkand Just love to dodge nades and G36E's before popping someone with my beloved M11 *something*

Comment

yeah for some random reason i prefer the m11 87 over the knife when i sneak on someone when im a engy. Thats why my KD ratio for the shotgun is so high Anway the S12K is really dodgy, i fired all 7 shots in some1s face and i got knifed man!!!

Comment

the SAW should be fired in bursts, like the MG36, if it wasnt so inaccurate.but my opinion is that somewhere a M240 should fit in to this game. 7.62mm+950rpm+1800m effective range=Death to everyone else

Comment

Isnt the tank machinegun the M240?

Not the one on the top, but the one you fire with the right mouse button

Comment

yea, but its also the MMG used by infantry

Comment

Well, i just wish that PKM had a realistic rate of fire...

Comment

a variant of the PKM is also the coaxial MG for the T90

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterboy View Post
                            karkand has to be one of the best maps made but the only thing stopping it from being really good is the F***ING NADES, they shoud be removed
                            Also, Karkand would be even better if there were choppers in it. Not attack choppers, but blackhawks and mi-17s.

Comment

Working...
                            X