• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US kit weapon guide Part 2

Yes me, the nub with no idea wat specops is. Now for part 2

anyway goodnight!!! lol

Re: US kit weapon guide Part 2

i dont think the pumpshotgun can kill with one hit on enemies wearing body armor (anti-tank support etc)

Comment

Yes it can kill anything,wearing body ammor or not,the shot gun is so powerful its silly, just i can't use it as it never works for me and it does not suit the way i play but i have been wearing ammor lots of times and been taken down with one shot from shotty so many times.

Comment

Only if a lot of your shells get their head.

Cheers

Comment

^^ oh yeah i forgot about headshots. i remember going on just rampages with teh shotgun in karkand. the key to using the shotgun = not getting shot = bunny hoppping side to side and dodging.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
            bunny hoppping side to side and dodging.
            Dodging? what the key for bullet time in bf2?

Comment

well in karkand...most of hte time ppl chuck nades at u rather than shoot. feels kindof like dodge ball...except with grenades and trying to avoid coming close to them

Comment

well in karkand...most of hte time ppl chuck nades at u rather than shoot. feels kindof like dodge ball...except with grenades and trying to avoid coming close to them
                I know, i hate that ****. Gets really annoying.

Comment

I absolutely love both of the pump action shotguns. They kill in one hit, they shoot fast enough to get lots of damage out quick, and they have the accuracy to actually kill at range sometimes (not like sniper/support range of course but like 10m away). It's always worth taking a shot, it's that kind of weapon where a lot of times you get lucky and you kill from moderately far away.

The M249 is also one of my favorite guns. It is the most inaccurate base support gun, and the weakest, but it makes up for it with 1300 RPM compared to the other's 900. The key is to always prone, and just SPRAY. You can put out massive amounts of rounds with it, use quantity.

Comment

The single pump shotty is my favorite gun. That's why I am ranked 5th with shotguns. It will kill anyone within ten feet with one shot. I have even killed two people with one shot. Most likely wounded people but still makes me laugh every time I do it. My dream is to get three people. Someday, someday.

I would change the guide a bit. The pistol is great for long range when you are an Engi. But at medium range a nade is the best option. It will give you a chance to close the range and then pump them dead. Plus add Engi is great for IO. Not only great for CQC but the wrench is great for removing claymores and clearing the way for your team.

Comment

shouldnt this be in tips and tricks...

Comment

only thing i'd query on that is the last bit of adive on the SAW and M11-87

SAW: 5 round bursts are much more effective then 10 rounds+

M11-87: You can get alot of points just running around after frags, mainly on sharqui, kark and iron gator i find that i can easily top the medics just by running around shooting people

Comment

dude, 5 round bursts will just alert the enemy

and also, SAW's are support weapons, to harass the enemy ie to keep them pinned so the sound of a SAW's crazy fire will stun the enemy and maybe kill them if they stray too close

Comment

I'm going to put this in the "tips and Tricks" topic.

Comment

karkand has to be one of the best maps made but the only thing stopping it from being really good is the F***ING NADES, they shoud be removed

Comment

Working...
                              X