Do you keep more kills then deaths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you keep more kills then deaths?

Was just curious after talking with a few guys who said they usually end the round with 3:1 (Kills: Deaths). While me on the other hand is doin good to keep 1:1, haha. Do you guys usually end the round with a kill ratio higher, or lower then your deaths?

Edit: Didnt think about the I/O and Vehicles. Guess that would come into account.

Re: Do you keep more kills then deaths?

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
    Was just curious after talking with a few guys who said they usually end the round with 3:1 (Kills: Deaths). While me on the other hand is doin good to keep 1:1, haha. Do you guys usually end the round with a kill ratio higher, or lower then your deaths?
    Now that I've learnt how to play, my k\d ratio is about 4, sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

Comment

my changes alot, 1 round ill got 4 or 5:1 the next 2 or 3:6

Comment

In ladder matches my k/d is barely over 1. In pub, I usually do good, it depends on each map.

Comment

I shoot for a 4:1 or higher, regardless of the game.

Comment

It depends I usally stay on the ground and I get a K/d Ratio of between 2 and 3 but if my team sucks and we are getting raped it will be lower because I try and be a hero and gun down the J-10s with the RIB machine gun.

Comment

karkand IO FF Off = super high K/d ratio for me its just so easy to kill ppl CQC with an AK101. my worst k/d ratios usually come from bigger maps with vehicles cuz the tanks and jets keep taking me out for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by CronoX114 View Post
                karkand IO FF Off = super high K/d ratio for me its just so easy to kill ppl CQC with an AK101. my worst k/d ratios usually come from bigger maps with vehicles cuz the tanks and jets keep taking me out for some reason.
                I can't stand Karkand. Dragon Valley is the best (IMO).

Comment

the only reason why i like karkand IO the best becuz its prob hte most fairest. inf vs inf is a fair chance...but in inf vs Bomber or tank, 99% of hte times, the bomber/tank will win

Comment

depends on my luck.

i have my good days and plenty of bad days

i'd say over all, most people are above 1.0 KDR

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post

Edit: Didnt think about the I/O and Vehicles. Guess that would come into account.
                      My record is about 33:2. I was a sniper with my trusty M24 on Warlord. Once you know all the hidey-holes, the way your rifle works, and exactly how much to lead a target, you'll get headshots left and right. Plus with the zipline, even if someone finds you you can just zip right over to the next-lowest sniper position.

EDIT: This is on a vehicle server, I/O sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                        karkand IO the best becuz its prob hte most fairest.
                        This happens just because Karkand I\O servers are usually populated by noobs. A coordinated teamworking MEC team can prevent any attempt by USMC to cap any flag, there's no way to push throught a decent defense line on that map. The same applies for Jalalabad and Warlord, but in those cases nade spammers are replaced by sniper rifle whores.

Comment

when i first started out my K was horrible, as expected, but now i usually end every round above a 1:1.

Comment

My total K/D is about .8, but dont think that that means I dont have a clue because I usually get killed doing the things no one wants to do. Like taking down armor and attack choppers. That .8 is total K/D since I started in July '05. Yes Im the guy who runs up on the enemy tanks blind side and lays the AT mine under it. I know that usually gets you killed but it also stops the flag capture by the tank. Im also the guy who tries to shoot the enemy attack chopper down with the tank, not easy but can be done. By the way Im about 50/50 at that. It, my K/D ratio, would be much higher if I would run and hide or stayed in the jets and choppers but I dont play that way. Nothing wrong with useing the equipment but thats not how I do it. I dont like I/O because there isnt enough of a challenge there. All you need is a good squad or the right map in I/O and thats about all there is to it.

Strange how some people wont tell you what they do, good or bad, but they are the first to tell you that you are wrong. It just seems strange. . . . . . .Red

Comment

Most rounds I maintain a 3:1 ratio. Some rounds I do better and others I do worse, which has kept my overall average at 3:1. I consider myself fairly balanced between IO and vehicle servers and have maintained a good K/D in all kits.

Comment

Working...
                              X