Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can remember when server ran all maps

Now then all

Who can remember when servers that ran all maps with vehicles and jets? Loads of fun I had on 64 player server. Just getting sick of I/O Karkand and city maps servers with nades fest, jumping on hotel roofs and the like. Who else is missing playing on all the maps like Operation Clean Sweep, Songhua Stalemate and Zatar Wetlands gosh I do miss them

Is they any servers that run all the maps 64 player with vehicles? do you know of any? Or do you run a server that runs all the maps? If so can someone tell me the name of the server.

Many thanks

Re: Who can remember when server ran all maps

Yeh, I loved the unpatched BF2. They only should have fixed the bugs and crashes, not touch the gameplay. Insta m203`s (noobtubing), deathstars, dolphin-diving, damn that was fun.

This game is a ****ty mix between realism and arcade, it should have stayed arcade full stop.

TV2 should run a server or two, so should Gotland but I haven`t touched BF2 for a long time so I can`t remember right.

Comment

World Force runs a 50 slot, 64 player map size server with full map rotation AND vehicles.

72.36.225.228:16567

Comment

my server has been running all maps since the beginning, no I/O, just a good rotation of regular maps, super well adminned, (no 12 year old you pwned me so i kick admins) regular base of people that come every night along with our clan, based in seattle so low ping for west coasters.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
          my server has been running all maps since the beginning, no I/O, just a good rotation of regular maps, super well adminned, (no 12 year old you pwned me so i kick admins) regular base of people that come every night along with our clan, based in seattle so low ping for west coasters.
          Sounds good what is the server called?

Many thanks for the replies so far

Comment

:d

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973
              Now then all

Who can remember when servers that ran all maps with vehicles and jets? Loads of fun I had on 64 player server. Just getting sick of I/O Karkand and city maps servers with nades fest, jumping on hotel roofs and the like. Who else is missing playing on all the maps like Operation Clean Sweep, Songhua Stalemate and Zatar Wetlands gosh I do miss them

Is they any servers that run all the maps 64 player with vehicles? do you know of any? Or do you run a server that runs all the maps? If so can someone tell me the name of the server.

Many thanks
              I play those all the time on 64players, u got ur filters set right? I also play the expansions on 64play mapps , some of my favorite's are dumbsoldiers, =soe=, =sf=, i used to love peacock till admin kickin for no reason (guess i killed him er somthign). lotsa servers out there.

Comment

I got annoyed by them because its boring to just play one round of one map and only get to be one side. I like 2 rounds a map,

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                  I got annoyed by them because its boring to just play one round of one map and only get to be one side. I like 2 rounds a map,
                  um.. all the ones i have played on, including mine run each map 2 times, with a teamswitch each round so both teams play each army once per map.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                    Yeah, I know of one server that run all maps, but only have one round per map, which is a complete BS, especially on my system, I don't get to play the game properly and it ends, then wait for it to load again, lagging in the first 5 mins, the game ends quick... repeat.

Annoying to say the least.

Comment

^^yeah,you can wait 5 minutes loading in to find a quarter of the battle ready going then its over and your looking at the loading screen again.

Comment

Funnily enough on the talk of old servers I noticed something the other month when I formatted my machine .

I forgot to patch BF2 and when I searched for my Fav servers I had a list of nothing , then i turned off dome things in my filters .

Viloa , 10 servers running unpatched . I played on a wake server for about 5 rounds and man that Blackhawk splash damage is awsome . Then I C2D and remembered why i patched the game lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                          Funnily enough on the talk of old servers I noticed something the other month when I formatted my machine .

I forgot to patch BF2 and when I searched for my Fav servers I had a list of nothing , then i turned off dome things in my filters .

Viloa , 10 servers running unpatched . I played on a wake server for about 5 rounds and man that Blackhawk splash damage is awsome . Then I C2D and remembered why i patched the game lol .
                          thought wake came with a later patch

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                            thought wake came with a later patch
                            yeah but the unpatched servers run it,i t was a lot of fun playing on the unpatched server,helis had 14 rockets and dog fighting took SKILL,i could survive a whole round in a f35 and im not great.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                              yeah but the unpatched servers run it,i t was a lot of fun playing on the unpatched server,helis had 14 rockets and dog fighting took SKILL,i could survive a whole round in a f35 and im not great.
                              cool, i never got to truly play v1, i think it was 1.2 when i got into it

Comment

Working...
                              X