Suspicous stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspicous stats?

Was playing earlier and got pwned. Now in 18 months of playing BF2 i have got pretty good, but have been pwned many times, but not so much these days and not like that. I can hold my own against 3 and 4 star generals in IO no probs. In all that time i have *never* called hack, because it's crass and there's always someone better than you, and thats usually why you got pwned. Atlhough once or twice I've been a little suspicous.

But these are the guys stats.

And they are the best I've ever seen. To me they are rediculous. Over 3 KDR on all kits and most weapons. 66 kill streak on foot.

It was impossible to sneak up on him, even when he had no UAV.

The no unlocks he has is also odd. On the rare occasion he died, he'd come back straight away with a G36E or some other unlock.

Anyone see stats like that before?

Re: Suspicous stats?

yea they look like veterans that made a new account I dont think they are just veterans playing under a noob account. That SPM is obtanable if you play medic alot on Io karkand.

Comment

games been out almost 2 years,theres gonna be good players ,but hackers are common now.

Comment

Idd look into it more with the server owners if you knew what server he was playing on. Ask them to take some PB screenshots if he is that rank and has not unlocked any guns yet that is somewhat strange but he could of just picked up the unlocks.

Comment

He is just a vet with a second account who is better than you (or maybe me??!??, possible... wait no...nvm. )

Cheers

Comment

Those stats look like a veteran who's made a new account.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiros View Post
              Those stats look like a veteran who's made a new account.
              So I've heard...

Cheers

Comment

Obviously if they are not hacking it is someone's second or more account, that is not in question. I'm quite prepared to believe that it is someone who is just better than me, but I have looked at many players stats and not seen any that are anywhere near that good.

If someone thinks that is normal "vet" stats, can they link to stats that are that good or better?! C'mon we are talking 3-6+ KDR on all kits! There is no one in the "top 50" (points) globally who has stats that good, AFAIK.

One of my friends is an admin on said server, but they weren't sure how to take PB SS, they looked it up during the round and tried to, but werent sure where the SS got saved to.

Comment

I could create an account and do that easily. Many skilled infantry players could. The top 50 are the top 50 in points, not skill.

Cheers

Comment

^ oh i know.. most of em just toss nades on karkand for 8 hours a day!

Comment

RD Volx just prone spams I think he is out of the top10 now

Comment

Originally posted by SkylineXZ View Post

If someone thinks that is normal "vet" stats, can they link to stats that are that good or better?! C'mon we are talking 3-6+ KDR on all kits! There is no one in the "top 50" (points) globally who has stats that good, AFAIK.
                        You know the people are in the top 50 prolly are using the very first account they made meaning that they were once very noobish. I use to die all the time back in the day and I'm still trying to work on a 2/1 K/D ratio globally.

To recreate and start fresh, I could have K/D ratios of 30-3 in sniper. Am I hacking? No. To get 3-5+ k/d ratio in other kits maybe a small challenge depending on how often you use them but nonetheless it is achievable. Actually, 3:1 would be very easy for every kit in IO karky...

Comment

you know, I am pretty impressed by this stats too, but I know that I honestly could match them very well if I recreated an account. The part about not being able to sneak up on him, well, he could have a top of theline sound card and then have headphones, I know I can here the most minor things at times with headphones.

I was looking at his KDR with the assualt rifle, now that is really impressive, but again, I think I could do it too now at this point. It is all my score from when I was less then 40000 pts that screws my stats up.

look at his infantry stats, without the vehicle KDR screwing with it.

Edit: well, he has a purple heart, and i doubt any vet player would get that on purpose if he could help it

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
                            you know, I am pretty impressed by this stats too, but I know that I honestly could match them very well if I recreated an account. The part about not being able to sneak up on him, well, he could have a top of theline sound card and then have headphones, I know I can here the most minor things at times with headphones.

I was looking at his KDR with the assualt rifle, now that is really impressive, but again, I think I could do it too now at this point. It is all my score from when I was less then 40000 pts that screws my stats up.

look at his infantry stats, without the vehicle KDR screwing with it.

Edit: well, he has a purple heart, and i doubt any vet player would get that on purpose if he could help it
                            funny thing is i did that one stupid thing

Comment

ive gotten the pruple <3 3 times,when i was a noob

Comment

Working...
                              X