Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

ok so ive downloaded project reality nd it sais thats its corrupt......so i use every site on the downloads page on realitymod.com nd there all coruppt....WHY R THEY ALL CORRUPT!!!

Re: Help

Originally posted by Capt.Crunch View Post
    ok so ive downloaded project reality nd it sais thats its corrupt......so i use every site on the downloads page on realitymod.com nd there all coruppt....WHY R THEY ALL CORRUPT!!!
    bad download... try using other download software, like a download manager like DAP or a torrent, they should help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
      bad download... try using other download software, like a download manager like DAP or a torrent, they should help you.
      i use download mannagers nd there still corruipt.....ive been havin the same problems since .5

does bit torrent work wid pr?

Comment

yes PR dose have torrents up, its our main way of distributing PR.

not sure why your files are being corrupted, maybe you are trying to open them too soon after the download and the download manager is still trying to unpack them?

Comment

You could have corrupted browser capabilities, or corrupted XP or corrupted HDD that is damaging the downloads. Try the torrent for best results.

Comment

Working...
          X